• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shield Security Pro for WordPress

Shield Security Pro for WordPress v10.1.6 Nulled

No permission to download

Main Release (17.0.0)​

• NEW: UI Enhancements
    We've made huge progress forward in improving the Shield Dashboard interface making it easier to get to exactly where you need to. Shield is a big plugin, so organising all the tools and features is a challenge, but this is our best UI yet!
  • NEW: WeForms Integration
    We've added native support for protection against contact form SPAM directed against WeForms.
  • IMPROVED: Much Improved IP Rules Management
    IP Rules management could be slow as the IP rules table grew, but we've done a lot of work to speed this up.
  • IMPROVED: Filter Tables By Date
    The Activity Log and Traffic Log can now be filtered by date, letting you quickly find the logs you need.
  • IMPROVED: Better Security Overview
    We've made some adjustments to how the Overview dashboard is created alongside tweaks to the scoring logic. We've also aligned the Admin dashboard widget score with the overall Shield Dashboard score.
  • IMPROVED: Major Code Overhaul
    Nearly all functionality of the plugin has been rewritten and improved.
  • IMPROVED: Better Plugin Search
    We've improved the UI for searching the plugin alongside adding the ability to search for partial IP addresses.
  • IMPROVED: Pwned Passwords API
    We've made our implementation of the Pwned Passwords API more forgiving of API errors. Instead of blocking passwords when there's an error with the API, we bypass the test altogether allowing the request to succeed.
  • CHANGED: Removed Reporting Module
    As part of our focus on simplifying the Shield plugin, we've removed the separate Reporting module. You'll still get email Reports, but the options are now configured under the General Settings module.
  • CHANGED: Minimum PHP Version: 7.2
    To stay ahead and on top of the latest developments in our PHP libraries, we've pushed our minimum PHP version to 7.2. More Info ↗
  • CHANGED: Minimum WordPress Version: 4.7
    Based on Shield telemetry data, we're pushing our minimum supported WordPress version up to 4.7. We'll continue to push this upwards as usage data suggests it make sense to do so.
  • REMOVED: Removed Password Policy Option: Minimum Password Length
    Shield has an option to enforce minimum password strengths, and also an option to enforce minimum length. There is no real need to enforce a password length, when an overall password strength meter is also applied.

Reactions: Lalo
Latest version nulled

This site appears to be activated for PRO, but there's been a problem obtaining an API token.

The API is used for many premium features including Malware scanning. To try and resolve this, please go to the ShieldPRO section and click to Check License manually.

Please contact us in our support channel if this doesn't sound right, or upgrade to PRO.

There is a critical error on your site. Check your email for instructions. pls help

I updated it first and it gave the error, it was in cpanel and I removed it and installed it from scratch and it gave the same error

There is a critical error on your site. Check your email for instructions. pls help

I updated it first and it gave the error, it was in cpanel and I removed it and installed it from scratch and it gave the same error
I will check they must have change something

Reactions: sonn1220
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock