• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SELLING - OFFICIAL Thrive License $50 - Available TODAY

pitza

Dec 13, 2019
Legal Thrive annual license for $50 paid via PP. PayPal only. If PP isn't available in your country, a $50 Amazon gift card works too.

Price for 3 sites: $100 (per year)

This offer is available NOW.

I will need temporary admin access to your WordPress site(s) to activate your product via manager (for all Thrive plugins = themes, also legacy themes.)

You can renew your license after a year at the same price (even if Thrive meanwhile increases their price.)

Refund policy: 7 days from activation, for any reason. You must deactivate your license via the product manager to qualify for the refund (just deactivating the plugins is not enough.) Or you can grant me admin access to deactivate your product for you.

Please note that if you build your site with the official license, and later switch back to GPL, the parts that don't work with the nulled version (top and bottom section) will stop working again.

Last edited:
Please add a refund policy.

Will I be getting support from thrive?
I could transport your message to Thrive and vv. The reason is that you have to be logged in to request support, and I couldn't share my account login.
I would make sure that your support requests will get answered promptly, though. Thrive Themes typically immediately asks for login info and fix whatever needs fixing on your site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock