• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Selling Google Drive Unlimited Administrator Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me

What is Google Drive Account ?
Google Drive Account is a account which is used for sharing of files and folders and has only 50GB space, also there is upload and download restrictions.

What is Google Drive Unlimited Account ?
Google Drive Unlimited Account is a type of account which has unlimited space and with no upload and download restrictions.

What is Google Drive Unlimited Administrator Account ?
All G-Drive Unlimited Accounts are maintain by an organisation, each organisation has an administrator which observe the drives and takes actions in case of ban or any other issues like password forgot, suspension.

Is this .Educational Google Drive ?
No, it is not

What is this Administrator all about ?
An Administrator can create unlimited drives and share it to his member and each members can use its feature
The Administrator can sell the unlimited drives to users, we can unban, suspend, reset password in case of emergence.

Do I get freebies ?
There is no such thing, this type of account only aims to give Unlimited Space only

What can i use this for ?
  • Sell to earn
  • Use for saving, sharing files
What is the price ?
$93 (One Time)

Its too much pricey right ?

Sadly no, as said you can enjoy unlimited space and with full administrator rights. There is very very less rights compared to those educational accounts .

How long it will be valid ?
As long as I am alive

What if you are not online or banned for some reason ?

Get me on whatsapp or telegram or Facebook. I am not going to be banned though
PM for alternative

Payment Mode ?
  • PayPal,
  • Bank Transfer
  • Paytm (India)
What is the warranty and support ?
You will get full amount refunded if there is any problem within 20 days of sending the account
After then only support for the account.

How long it will take ?
12 hours or earlier

Can I test out a demo ?
Yes, PM me for it

Last edited:
Reactions: metro76
""If you have any issue after i week, I will see that and if money refund insisted, I will see that also if needed"" - - - Mention properly about refund if it doesn't work even after a week . . .

Don't keep it blurred/non-clear by saying "if money refund insisted, I will see that also if needed " .

• Haha
Reactions: kayzen and GARAYEV
Ya, from now on mention everything clearly on each sell topic (nothing should be kept tricky).. Recently Mod team dealt with seller Bogusheart.
So we reserve all rights to close topic / ban member / temp suspend etc for any single violation . . & it'll be permanent :sneaky:

Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
Is the deal still on?
Will I be able to set default ownership for files shared/created by team members?
Is there a limit to the no. of members that can collaborate on files present on the drive?

I want to use google drive for my NGO. To share and work on documents with the volunteers and other team members.

Is the deal still on?
Will I be able to set default ownership for files shared/created by team members?
Is there a limit to the no. of members that can collaborate on files present on the drive?

I want to use google drive for my NGO. To share and work on documents with the volunteers and other team members.
yes, sent you a pm

I am interested. Does this allow me to attach my own domain and use all the functionality of t Gsuite? How much space on drive?

Reactions: riots
How many accounts can i create?
Any additional charge for user addition if limit exceeds?
Can you as an admin see the uploaded files?
What Google features can be used?

I am interested. Does this allow me to attach my own domain and use all the functionality of t Gsuite? How much space on drive?

Yes, but it will cost extra of $7 each or else you have to use the existing domain that is given to you
Yes,
Unlimited, but better use 2 TB each

How many accounts can i create?
Any additional charge for user addition if limit exceeds?
Can you as an admin see the uploaded files?
What Google features can be used?

Around 1000 users
You have to let me know about how many users you have added at the moment end of each month

No, I can't see

All features

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock