• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SeedProd Pro

SeedProd Pro v6.15.23

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babak updated SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.15.5

Download SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.15.5 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.15.5 – 10/05/22

• New – Before/After Block
  • New – Counter Block
  • New- 5 New Theme Kits
    • Flower Shop (WooCommerce)
    • Freelance Portfolio
    • Marketing Consultant
    • Restaurant Website
    • Beauty Products (WooCommerce)
  • Fixed – BG Dim Color on Landing Pages
  • Fixed – Add To Cart Block CSS Styling

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Don't know what's happening (I use this plugin - older version - on all my sites without any problem, but after registering a new domain today I can install this new version, but not activate it anymore. I get this error

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
{"status":"false","ip":"heremyip","msg":"Not Found"}

What I already tried

1) Changing Php version from 8.1 FASTCGI to PHP 7.4 FASTCGI (no result)
2) Deactivated all other plugins to do the one by one trick (no result, error stays)
3) Tried older versions of the plugin (same error)
4) Reinstalled Wordpress (no result)

It must be something I'am doing wrong, because I don't see other users having the same problem, so what am I overlooking with this new site?

UPDATE : Finally I installed a very old version (5.12.5) and that version is working fine. Everything above this version gives the fatal error message.

Last edited:
in a new setup, i go to all templates and see nothing (empty)
is this normal ?
On a new installation yes, sometimes it happens that doesnt show u anything but let it chill for like an hr or so then go back and now ull be able to see the templates (remember u need to create a "new template" to see the presets.

Plugin could not activated.
Always error: {"status":"false","ip":"heremyip","msg":"Not Found"}.
Tested on almost latest versions v6.14.x & v6.15.x. Also tested on various wordpress sites.

Babak updated SeedProd Pro with a new update entry:

SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.15.7

Download SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.15.7 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.15.7 – 12/06/22

• New – Hotspot Block
  • New- Price List Block
  • New – Personalization – The builder now remembers which sections you have hidden and if you prefer to layout navigation open.
  • Tweak – The builder now switches to mobile view when setting any mobile values.
  • Tweak – Added a height option to Maps
  • Fixed – Issue will galleries on mobile devices and overlay text color.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibirunemesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock