• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Searching Free Logo Maker

It depends a lot on what you need. For something simple, you can get many logos for free. With illustrator, you can vectorize them and make them yours in a glimpse.

I've also been abusing plenty of Fiverr logos for $5, but with Looka I find much more value and faster prompt.

There are some AI general image processors, like Midjourney, that generate sophisticated logos, but personally, I prefer simpler logos that I can manipulate easy with Illustrator.

Reactions: nevenx
There are several online logo makers available for free that you can use to create your own logo. Some popular options include:
  1. Canva: Canva is a graphic design website that offers a wide variety of design elements, including logos. You can choose from a variety of templates or create your own logo from scratch.
  2. Adobe Spark: Adobe Spark is a design app that allows you to create graphics, web pages, and videos. It has a logo maker, a feature that makes it easy to create a logo with just a few clicks.
  3. Tailor Brands: Tailor Brands is an AI-powered logo maker that creates a logo based on your company name and industry. You can choose from a variety of designs and customize them to your liking.
  4. DesignEvo: DesignEvo is a free online logo maker that offers a wide variety of templates and design elements. It's easy to use and allows you to create a professional-looking logo in minutes.
  5. LogoMakr: Logomakr is a web-based logo design tool that allows users to create their logo without any design skills. With a library of vector icons and a simple drag-and-drop interface, users can easily customize and download their logo.
These are just a few examples of the many free logo makers available online. Be sure to check out a few different options and read reviews to find the one that best meets your needs.
Please keep in mind that even though these tools are free, the final logos generated by these tools may come with copyright limitations, and you may not have complete ownership of the logo, So it's important to read the terms of service and usage before you use them.

Text generated with AI tool? ChatGPT?

I love the visual and quality results from the namecheap maker, and icons and details are in SVG code you can find in the web source code easily!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock