• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] Popcash.net

Popads, Popcash, still works fine on me....
i using different popup network for different sites... and all of them (booth popcash and popads) they booth still PAID

if you asking whether they scam or not... maybe you just broke some rule of them...
if you think this is wrong, you can use another popup network bro... i will suggest the another ones that i used....

but until now... on my sides... they still paid
that's why on some discussion i always tell people... to diversify their ad network to prevent big money lost when one of them ban you.....

my sharer.my.id and my safelink sites... use different adnetwork so if one of them get ban... i still had plan b to make money....
and i have some time to change the previous adnetwork to the stable ones....
that's what i think you should do....

for review case...
i never review them.... until now....
but still they paid me.... so it's still legit on our point of view.....
it's just your bad day using them i think... so the solution.... let's go move on.... and try another ad network

Reactions: darapati27
Popads, Popcash, still works fine on me....
i using different popup network for different sites... and all of them (booth popcash and popads) they booth still PAID

if you asking whether they scam or not... maybe you just broke some rule of them...
if you think this is wrong, you can use another popup network bro... i will suggest the another ones that i used....

but until now... on my sides... they still paid
that's why on some discussion i always tell people... to diversify their ad network to prevent big money lost when one of them ban you.....

my sharer.my.id and my safelink sites... use different adnetwork so if one of them get ban... i still had plan b to make money....
and i have some time to change the previous adnetwork to the stable ones....
that's what i think you should do....

for review case...
i never review them.... until now....
but still they paid me.... so it's still legit on our point of view.....
it's just your bad day using them i think... so the solution.... let's go move on.... and try another ad network
Popads better than SCAM company called popcash, the problem on popads show p0rn ADS even I disable it from settings, i get paid but delete my account with them, popcash give reward to ppl who add positive review and Ask from trust pilot to delete negative review so its SCAM, even i sent to support of trust pilot the proof, they answer ll double check and take action against them, so u Come here wash our brain abt popcash sure they pay you for that, 😂 I already know abt 100$ of reward 👹

Popads better than SCAM company called popcash, the problem on popads show p0rn ADS even I disable it from settings, i get paid but delete my account with them, popcash give reward to ppl who add positive review and Ask from trust pilot to delete negative review so its SCAM, even i sent to support of trust pilot the proof, they answer ll double check and take action against them, so u Come here wash our brain abt popcash sure they pay you for that, 😂 I already know abt 100$ of reward 👹
bro if it is deleting/banning of account that makes companies scam then I think adsense is the first scam company that ever existed.

Last edited:
if your review just make the whole company bad... then it's up to them to decide requesting delete or not....
as simple as that... don't need to be so angry about it....

how much your earning from them huh?
i make thousand of dollar from popup... and until now... they still paid....
if you seen as breaking their TOS then it's your loss... you will be ban by them,.. as simple as that...

don't need to cry over it... just change to another services.... but if you said it's scam... maybe it's just you and your family... not me.... or other's babiato users.... they still get good paid from it....

bro if it is deleting/banning of account that makes companies scam then I think adsense is the first scam company that ever existed.
100% agree with this...
2 times i had my adsense blocked by google
1 times permanent
and another just need some discussion to the support....

and they still paid whether they ban me or not....
that's not the issue for them....
i realize my self and yeet... no single post from me saying that they ban my account = adsense scam XD

if your review just make the whole company bad... then it's up to them to decide requesting delete or not....
as simple as that... don't need to be so angry about it....

how much your earning from them huh?
i make thousand of dollar from popup... and until now... they still paid....
if you seen as breaking their TOS then it's your loss... you will be ban by them,.. as simple as that...

don't need to cry over it... just change to another services.... but if you said it's scam... maybe it's just you and your family... not me.... or other's babiato users.... they still get good paid from it....

100% agree with this...
2 times i had my adsense blocked by google
1 times permanent
and another just need some discussion to the support....

and they still paid whether they ban me or not....
that's not the issue for them....
i realize my self and yeet... no single post from me saying that they ban my account = adsense scam XD
You make thousand of dollar and looking here on free ressources ? WTF !! 😂
Sorry, but I have no Time to proof to Asian ppl that's they SCAM company bcz a lot of Fake review on their profil on trust pilot have asian names, easy than pie, if adsense Ask u to add positive review and earn 100$ reward you Can call it SCAM, you even broken adsense rules of having just 1 account, so when them detect your 2nd account and close it don't Come here crying 😂🙏🏻

You make thousand of dollar and looking here on free ressources ? WTF !! 😂
Sorry, but I have no Time to proof to Asian ppl that's they SCAM company bcz a lot of Fake review on their profil on trust pilot have asian names, easy than pie, if adsense Ask u to add positive review and earn 100$ reward you Can call it SCAM, you even broken adsense rules of having just 1 account, so when them detect your 2nd account and close it don't Come here crying 😂🙏🏻
you think i joined babiato just searching free resource like you did?
ofc no... i testing all script on here, discussing something, Optimizing OS, etc... for script if i think they worth to buy... i buy it... as simple as that.... i had some money to spend buying vps, or other's unlike you who crying when some adnetwork ban your account :D

from your own text, i realize that you trying your hard to get few dollar from popup type ads... and join babiato to get free stuff XD that's so sad....
unlike you... in babiato... i searching some partner for current and upcoming project that i had...
which i already found so many people on last year until now...
so pls don't compare other's people to you... your judgement over something is just really low... XD it's can be proven since you crying over ad network that ban your account... and now you angry, crying about it... and then barking that they scamming you... which didn't even happen to other's...
open your eyes... alot people on babiato on other reply... they still get good amount of money from them... so don't cry if they banning your account kid XD

look previous reply from other people....
alot of them still get good amount of earning from them... so it's not they scamming...
but you just too trash so the adnetwork get rid of you and banning your account

XD so if you tryhard to proff that they scam... in fact... they just ban you.... i still get paid... and another people on the previous reply also still get paid... so don't cry kid XD

• Love
Reactions: Loki and xinhnhatvn
My friends. Don't waste your time with a bullshit topic like this. It is of no value to anyone. I hope someone closes this topic.

Thanks very much.

you think i joined babiato just searching free resource like you did?
ofc no... i testing all script on here, discussing something, Optimizing OS, etc... for script if i think they worth to buy... i buy it... as simple as that.... i had some money to spend buying vps, or other's unlike you who crying when some adnetwork ban your account :D

from your own text, i realize that you trying your hard to get few dollar from popup type ads... and join babiato to get free stuff XD that's so sad....
unlike you... in babiato... i searching some partner for current and upcoming project that i had...
which i already found so many people on last year until now...
so pls don't compare other's people to you... your judgement over something is just really low... XD it's can be proven since you crying over ad network that ban your account... and now you angry, crying about it... and then barking that they scamming you... which didn't even happen to other's...
open your eyes... alot people on babiato on other reply... they still get good amount of money from them... so don't cry if they banning your account kid XD

look previous reply from other people....
alot of them still get good amount of earning from them... so it's not they scamming...
but you just too trash so the adnetwork get rid of you and banning your account

XD so if you tryhard to proff that they scam... in fact... they just ban you.... i still get paid... and another people on the previous reply also still get paid... so don't cry kid XD
I dont have Time to spend on ppl who eat snakes in morning, I know a lot of asian slaves add positive review on this company bcz they're paid for that, and you one of them, even support of trust pilot find them broken they tos, when you read msg you'll understand, when you see their Facebook reward too, good bye my... 😬

My friends. Don't waste your time with a bullshit topic like this. It is of no value to anyone. I hope someone closes this topic.

Thanks very much.
Lol, you too get paid to clean the face of this company, WE know already that's, just be honest and share their funny cpm in public here 😂

Screenshot-2022-10-18-at-16-52-33-Pop-Cash.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock