• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] Popcash.net

hakimmastour

Apr 27, 2019
Hello, PopCash.Net is SCAM be aware, After few days from using it on my website, I notice that's their CPM very low than other pop under company, and not easy to make minimum withdraw especially my visitors was from Tier 1, so I add fund via Skrill to my earned amount from this company, when I request withdraw, they closed my account without refund my deposit, they think WE are Silly like them, but I record by videos my deposit, i try to contact them, but not good feedback via email, when i told them via Telegram that i recorded everythings via live video they said we ll contact you later via email After taking a deep look on it, whats the Big SCAM 😂 ??
The Big SCAM is they Ask ppl via their dashboard to add positive review on trustpilot, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and later will chose 4 ppl to earn 100$ for each one 🤪🤪 if they a good company ppl ll add positive review for free, but innocent or newbie ll only believe misleading Fake reviews, the problem Skrill can't accept refund and that mean they're the Land of scammers, i ll provide them all my screenshots & video proof, if they do not resolve the issue, I ll withdraw all my fund on Skrill and close my account, I just regret to not deposit via PayPal, because they're Always saved me when i provide my proof to them, I ll keep you update here in comments.

Reactions: Immortalcd
What you did is not right. I am not surprised they shut down your account
Why not surprised?? are you working for them??
Nothings bad, I was using their ad code when I fund it's hard to reach minimum withdraw , I add fund via Skrill was quick and without fees, when I request withdraw via LTC I delete their ad code to don't generate revenue from new visitor until see how it's work, because I said if not there a high withdraw fees, I will only deposit via Skrill and withdraw via LTC, because I can't buy crypto via my Skrill account, but they closed my account, I bring my traffic from social media, that's all

Sure you ll be surprised when you see this image now? and they ask from ppl via dashboard to add positive review to be qualified to earn, wtf, that's mean they forced ppl to lie and add positive review to win their gifts, I doubt the winners are working with them, because they're scammed me

Screenshot-2022-10-18-at-16-52-33-Pop-Cash.png

you broke the tos, of course they banned your account, any decent program would
Whats tos that i broke?
120k publishers and request from ppl to add review in exchange to earn rewards, WTF, its SCAM company paid you to Come here mislead ppl , i know that when they request to delete my review

This company known to paid ppl to add positive review, so sure they paid u to Come here mislead ppl, I bring my traffic from social media, they close my account bcz of invalide traffic, WTF they need to make an ads on YouTube and bring them traffic from there to paid me with the most very Law rate, USA 0.2$ CPM 😂🤪
whats i earn from popads in 1 week is my earning of the month from popcash 😂, popads sent the whole amount without reduce the fees, but popcash take 1$ as a fees on withdraw via PayPal 🤪🤪🤪 Holly SCAM, by the way i closed my account from popads too bcz they show p0rn ads even i disable this kind of ads from my settings, popcash is smart SCAM company that all.

• Haha
Reactions: xinhnhatvn
still you broke their tos by funding your acount to get around the minimum withdrawl fee, and adding funds, then asking for a cashout to a crypto could be taken as money laundering.

still you broke their tos by funding your acount to get around the minimum withdrawl fee, and adding funds, then asking for a cashout to a crypto could be taken as money laundering.
Taken as exchanger not laundering, if Skrill allow me to buy crypto, i ll Never use their funny rate, they write me the reason of closing my account is invalide traffic not add fund and withdraw it, I chose litecoin bcz of low fees, than 1$ as a fees to withdraw to PayPal, the same content shared on social media but popads Never close my account, adsterra also Never close my account, they said we ll not refund deposit to closed account, but when i said i ll raise a dispute via Skrill bcz i have video recording when i deposit, a girl answer me After 24h and said her team relook on your case and ll refund your deposit sooner 😂😂😂 its SMART SCAM COMPANY man 😁

but depositing just so you can withdrawl, the minimum payment is breaking their rules. anyway, move on to a new program and stop wasting your time with one that is not going to pay you.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
but depositing just so you can withdrawl, the minimum payment is breaking their rules. anyway, move on to a new program and stop wasting your time with one that is not going to pay you.
I already stopped them, I just don't want newbie to be scammed bcz they delete Bad reviews and buy sh** ppl from sh** country to add good review to mislead advertisers to spend money with them, that all.

no scam bro
Lol, add fund when u dislike ur result request withdraw then back here, whats u call company that's Ask u to add positive review on trust pilot to earn reward ??!!
When i sent them screenshots that they broken trust pilot rules, support said ll take action but he Never delete Fake positive reviews

This company known to paid ppl to add positive review, so sure they paid u to Come here mislead ppl, I bring my traffic from social media, they close my account bcz of invalide traffic, WTF they need to make an ads on YouTube and bring them traffic from there to paid me with the most very Law rate, USA 0.2$ CPM 😂🤪
whats i earn from popads in 1 week is my earning of the month from popcash 😂, popads sent the whole amount without reduce the fees, but popcash take 1$ as a fees on withdraw via PayPal 🤪🤪🤪 Holly SCAM, by the way i closed my account from popads too bcz they show p0rn ads even i disable this kind of ads from my settings, popcash is smart SCAM company that all.
You must be very angry with popcash. You always think that people who disagree with you are paid by popcash to create positive reviews.

I joined popcash since 2017, their cpm is not the highest but i find their ads the most pleasant, tabunder not popunder, that's why i choose popcash over popads. Why are you so bothered about popcash, I know you only get annoyed for you. It's not good then delete the account, there are many ad networks to choose from. Wish you have a more positive life.

You must be very angry with popcash. You always think that people who disagree with you are paid by popcash to create positive reviews.

I joined popcash since 2017, their cpm is not the highest but i find their ads the most pleasant, tabunder not popunder, that's why i choose popcash over popads. Why are you so bothered about popcash, I know you only get annoyed for you. It's not good then delete the account, there are many ad networks to choose from. Wish you have a more positive life.
Lol, positive more than u Think, only my gf Can judge me abt that, populare tabunder and give reward to ppl to add positive review? With just <20 reviews and they was on internet more than 10yrs old, lol, tbh i think u r one of their staff Come here wash the brain of ppl, why babiato do not pay for ppl add positive review ? Bcz already honest ppl here, and WE feel it, but every website give reward to ppl to add positive review is Fake & SCAM. be realist not positive

Reactions: xinhnhatvn
i already know that i always like to to test everything to find oppurtunities bro i tested popunder traffic from popcash, popads, propellerads, clickadu out of these 4 only popcash traffic behavior was too suspicious.
Yeah, even my visitors was scared by the way they open tabunder, ppl thinked that's my website is infected, when i change code with popads they said the website work fine now, 😂
That's why i add fund to withdraw early, but they stolen my fund and close my account 😁

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock