• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SalesKing - Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce

SalesKing - Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce v1.6.50

No permission to download
any reason why this installs a new plugin alongside the outdated version? - if i activate the new one, will i lose data?

Babak updated SalesKing - Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

SalesKing v1.5.10

Download SalesKing v1.5.10 - Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce Nulled Free
v1.5.10 - February 5th, 2023
New features:

- Profit based commission: https://woocommerce-b2b-plugin.com/docs/profit-based-commission-calculation/
- New setting allowing customers to choose agents from a dropdown during registration.
- It is now possible to overwrite SalesKing dashboard .php page templates...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated SalesKing - Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

SalesKing v1.5.50

Download SalesKing v1.5.50 - Ultimate Sales Team, Agents & Reps Plugin for WooCommerce Nulled Free
Version 1.5.50 - May 18th, 2023
Enhancements:

- UI backend enhancements
- Added priority system to commission rules
- Added new option to create commission rules by product/variation IDs.
- Added new option to coupon creation that allows adding free shipping coupons.
Fixes:
- Fixed backend payouts button error

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Version 1.6.15 - December 1st, 2023

Fixes:

- Licensing and updating fixes

- Minor fixes and improvements

Last 1.6.15 doesn't result as nulled here, it asks for licence. 1.5 was fine

@shovwan Please update brother,

Version 1.6.35 - January 9th, 2024

Fixes:

- Fix for issue with switching to agent

- Minor fixes and improvements

Version 1.6.30 - December 27th, 2023

Enhancements:

- Added compatibility with Advanced Google reCAPTCHA plugin for login

Fixes:

- Fixed security vulnerabilities reported by Patchstack

- Fixed bug affecting commissions on subagent earnings

- Fixed issue with Chinese traditional tables translation

- Fixed bug showing a yellow dot on the orders page on mobile

Both last files shows unlicensed for me as soon as activating. 1.5.xx shows licensed as soon as it is activated, so i guess still something not working @khamiss

Reactions: AIMASTER
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock