• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SaaS Theme for Premium URL Shortener

SaaS Theme for Premium URL Shortener 5.5

No permission to download
Babak updated SaaS Theme for Premium URL Shortener with a new update entry:

SaaS Theme for Premium URL Shortener v3.2

Download SaaS Theme for Premium URL Shortener v3.2 Nulled Free
v3.2 - 09/01/2022

+ Fixed some design issues
+ Integrated with latest version of premium url shortener.
Note: We have integrated the new theming system for premium url shortener. To update to version 3.2, activate the default theme via the admin panel then delete the saas theme and upload the new version then activate it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and hellearth
Works on frontend - but makes all admin white screen - latest version as well 6.21

Anyone else seeing this?

Only way to turn it back - besides reupping the backed up DB - is to go into PHPMyAdmin and change the theme name back to "default" in settings. I am going to try and reinstall. All worked prior to the theme but its prob something simple. Ill update as to if the error comes back.

Reactions: kickpupco
Works on frontend - but makes all admin white screen - latest version as well 6.21

Anyone else seeing this?

Only way to turn it back - besides reupping the backed up DB - is to go into PHPMyAdmin and change the theme name back to "default" in settings. I am going to try and reinstall. All worked prior to the theme but its prob something simple. Ill update as to if the error comes back.
I am thinking it is possibly a permission issue somewhere.

I am thinking it is possibly a permission issue somewhere.
I don't have this problem, when extracting there will be a saas file, move it to youdomain/storage/themes/

Note that when extracting this saas file, it will extract all files, not in the saas folder to display in the admin panel. I just created an empty folder, named it and moved the newly unzipped file in, it came back and activated.

321312312.JPG

Reactions: RainMaker
I don't have this problem, when extracting there will be a saas file, move it to youdomain/storage/themes/

Note that when extracting this saas file, it will extract all files, not in the saas folder to display in the admin panel. I just created an empty folder, named it and moved the newly unzipped file in, it came back and activated.

321312312.JPG
Did exactly that. Manual and Auto installs. Ill try to reinstall.

I see that as well. Front page looks great. It is just that my admin totally disappeared when I try to go anywhere in the backend. Goes to a white screen . Thanks for your response though ;)

Reactions: hellearth
I see that as well. Front page looks great. It is just that my admin totally disappeared when I try to go anywhere in the backend. Goes to a white screen . Thanks for your response though ;)

This is weird because it works perfectly on my website.
Waiting for new update and will check again 😓

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock