• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ruu.cloud is a scam. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Mar 25, 2020
I've been downloading from babiato for a while now. This is my first post.

I saw a thread on ruu.cloud and so went to site and signed up to test their services. I left very disappointed. For those considering this "webhost", think twice!

Complete and utter scam. I own a local website design, development and marketing company in my city here in Canada. Wanting to test other hosts, I started with Ruu.cloud

Here are three reasons to avoid this "webhosting" company:

1- Non-existent support: After signing up I sent a request for nameservers. A week later and no response. Closed ticket. Sent a new ticket asking why the minimal Wordpress sites I uploaded were slow and then giving constant 500 errors. A week later and no response.

2- As stated above, the low-resource WP sites I uploaded (only 4 of them) gave constant 500 error messages. When they did work they were so slow it took 2-4 minutes to load a simple page. On other hosts such as Hostgator and Bluehost pages would load in less than 1 second and that was with a total of 15 Wordpress sites on the same account.

3- Ruu.cloud suspended my account due to .. I have no idea what. I assume due to their "blazing fast" servers crashing due to a handful of low-resource Wordpress sites I uploaded; the same sites I uploaded to other servers for speed and performance tests. They suspended account without warning and without reason.

Conclusion:

If you're planning on signing up with Ruu.cloud be aware that if you have more than one website with a handful of scripts running, you'll get molases slow speeds, moiuntain loads of 500 errors and finally account suspension. They'll also ignore your support tickets... and I suspect it's due to it being a "one man" show. They don't have "support"; they have one guy sitting in his mom's basement collecting $ from unsuspecting victims. Your best bet? Stay away!

And with that, I'm going to spend the rest of my time regarding Ruu.cloud filing a chargeback.

Hope this review helps someone considering Ruu.cloud

Attachments

• Client_Area_-_RuuCloud_-_2020-06-28_12.18.59 (1).png
    Client_Area_-_RuuCloud_-_2020-06-28_12.18.59 (1).png
    126.8 KB · Views: 50
There were and will be a lot of web hosts like these with this too-good-to-let-go offers like $2 for 3 years. All of them turned out to be scams. It's a shame that the owner is from my country.

This is my opinion about hosting.
There are three questions as a basis for decision making.

1. Why do you feel you need more than one hosting.
2. Why did you decide to buy cheap hosting.
3. Why hosting from a large company with a good reputation is worth it.

Let's think about it

I use ruu.cloud for around 4 months, for cheap hosting in 3 years I think there must be a drawback
the server feels slow when uploading files, but I use the host from ruu.cloud for me to try to install the script that I got, of course the nulled script .. for the premium clean script and the script that you bought, I suggest looking for a better hosting like go dady , hostgator and others

They suspended my account, claiming I filed a dispute. I did and then cancelled it the same day when they responded. It seems they only respond to you when you give a negative review. Not once did they answer a single ticket or address the constant 500 errors. The ONLY time (and place) they actually responded (and lied!) is on TrustPilot.

This "company" is a one-man show.

Attachments

• imageedit_10_6065007962.jpg
    imageedit_10_6065007962.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 26
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock