• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ruu cloud hosting & cpanel not open on 24hours

hustful

Banned User
May 11, 2020
Hongkong
nullking.com
Please guys help Ruu cloud hosting on cpanel not open ...24hours ..what isse any guys know please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-05-14-57-47-703_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-05-14-57-47-703_com.android.chrome.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 30
they are having issues. I noticed it last month. if you can access your files please back up now.

That is a server based issue and plus it looks very suspicious as to why that would all of a sudden happen

I suggest you try accessing through FTP and download all your files.

FTP is usually the last service on any hosting to go down

That's the best option at the moment

Warned several months ago about them. Better move out while you still can. Feel free to check VoxVM if you're looking for unlimited hosting :) @hustful @bhavin222

it have cpanel and wordpress used

Yes, we have shared cPanel and you can install WordPress using Softaculous or manual installation. Dedicated WordPress hosting can be made from Windows Hosting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock