• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rose Business Suite - Accounting, CRM and POS Software

Rose Business Suite - Accounting, CRM and POS Software v8.0 b 140 Untouched

No permission to download
Thank you for the update. But I get this error on installtion, "Error: Indicating Unsupported PHP Version & file_get_contents(C:\xampp\htdocs\ROSE\storage\rose-crm-database4.sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory"
rename "filename*.sql.sql" to "filename*.sql"

I install it correctly but the system doesn't work correctly after adding an invoice it doesn't appear in the dashboard
Today invoices
Today sales
doesn't updated

Attachments

• 2021-06-09_162058.png
    2021-06-09_162058.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 42
People do you know Laravel!!!

composer require barryvdh/laravel-debugbar --dev
Add the ServiceProvider to the providers array in config/app.php

PHP:
Barryvdh\Debugbar\ServiceProvider::class,

Add this to your facades in app.php:

PHP:
'Debugbar' => Barryvdh\Debugbar\Facade::class,

Make sure that in .env file:
APP_DEBUG=true
APP_LOG_LEVEL=debug

Now you can identify the pb

I install it correctly but the system doesn't work correctly after adding an invoice it doesn't appear in the dashboard
Today invoices
Today sales
doesn't updated

Hi Brother
same in my case it is showing in recent buyers but loaders are still loading in the recent invoice and total sale total income etc..

Dear Tram
is there any update... how to fix this issue, ???

@gg786, There are some steps that you need to follow in order to check the app is working correctly and to correct its bugs
Learn Laravel, php, jquery ajax
Install laravel debug bar
Use chrome inspector console and network tabs

I am not trying to be the bad guy here , but the upload share a nulled file, he is not paid for this app support.
There are a lot of bugs, I had to refactor multiple controllers

Reactions: gg786
@gg786, There are some steps that you need to follow in order to check the app is working correctly and to correct its bugs

I am not trying to be the bad guy here , but the upload share a nulled file, he is not paid for this app support.

Dear Brother I am Agree with you I am just using for sampling to the client if it is approved i will purchase it,

@gg786,
Do not purchase it, lot of bugs
Some Dev on codecanyon puts some bugs around to get money support
Better find a dev on upwork or flexjobs to refactor or create a new one

Last edited:

If you happened to solve the problems, share. You can start teaching some folks who don't know a jerk in programing how to code here.

@gg786,
Do not purchase it, lot of bugs
Some Dev on codecanyon puts some bugs around to get money support
Better find a dev on upwork or flexjobs to refactor or create a new one

oh brother thank you I thought it is bug only in the Nulled one thank you Ido you have any other similar product so i can try that. ?

When you inspect the element copy/paste here the html code.
<div style="text-align: center font-size: 15pt"><a href="https://backoffice.example.com/public/activate"> Register</a></div>Product Name,Tax Rate,Product Description,Unit,Product Code,Price,Purchase Price,Discount Rate,Qty,Alert Qty,Bar Code Type,Barcode,Expiry YYYY-MM-DD

It's from import products.

<div style="text-align: center;font-size: 15pt"><a href="https://backoffice.example.com/public/activate"> Register</a></div><!DOCTYPE html>
this from 1st line on dashboard

Last edited:
Babak updated Rose Business Suite - Accounting, CRM and POS Software with a new update entry:

Rose Business Suite v4.1 b 86

Download Rose Business Suite v4.1 b 86 - Accounting, CRM and POS Software Nulled Free
Change Log v 4.1 b 86

- Auto & Manual Update
- Update Merged build 78 to 85
- Update: User Based Language Selection Improved
- Update: Forget Password Section Improved
- Update: Product Search by Code And BarCode Added
- Update: Invoice Payment Reversal Improved
- Update: Supplier Search by Compsny added & Improved
- Update : User Role Premission Translation
- Update : GeneralException Added

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock