• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RocketWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Templates

RocketWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Template v1.4.10

No permission to download
georgen updated RocketWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Template with a new update entry:

RocketWeb v1.3.7

Download RocketWeb v1.3.7 | Configurable Android WebView App Template Nulled Free
Version 1.3.7

- Set separate delay time for banner, international, and rewarded ads
- Set navigation slider menu icon dynamic
- Menu icon is now optional you can also remove it
- Apply external URL logic from configuring page
- Dark mode issue resolved.

Read the rest of this update entry...

How to setup social login in rocketweb? I use social login in my website.but it's not working in rocketweb. How can I resolve this? If anyone have any idea, plz guide me.

@georgen , can some use this for multi app/site?
This is what they wrote on their wall
"So if you want to publish multiple app please get multiple licenses, otherwise your app will blocked after publishing."

After downloading Source code Not Working....
Missing or Update Script needs Professional knowledge to edit the Script.

After downloading Source code Not Working....
Missing or Update Script needs Professional knowledge to edit the Script.

I've tried it and it's running normally even though there are still some bugs / errors

Have you been able to get Social Login to work on Android with this RocketWeb Webview.
It would appear only SuperView has been able to overcome the Google Restriction on Webviews being able to perform Google Login. Sadly, SuperView seems not to have as many beautiful templates as this.

I've tried it and it's running normally even though there are still some bugs / errors

Not working for Me. Here is the Screen Shot of the Application. Or any one help me to solve this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 86
App builds fine. But when I run it on a device, it opens and closes immediately. Any idea why?

isn't without that code we can use it? we only need to set the url in the rocketweb.io file

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock