• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch v3.6.1 UNTOUCHED INSTALLATION + UPDATES

No permission to download
Any idea why this date.timezone error is in my preinstallation check. I am using MAMP in macOS. Please help.

Any idea why this date.timezone error is in my preinstallation check. I am using MAMP in macOS. Please help.
You have to enable timezone and set it to your actual timezone in php.ini file

You have to enable timezone and set it to your actual timezone in php.ini file
which php.ini file are we talking about?

/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/phpversion/conf/php.ini or
/Applications/MAMP/conf/phpversion/php.ini

Also, it will be great to know which line and code..

smartass updated RISE - Ultimate Project Manager with a new update entry:

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager + Updates - Nulled

Version 2.7.1 – 14 April, 2021

[Updated] Save the left menu state in browser cookies
[Fixed] Some style issues
[Fixed] Non required custom fields are showing as required
[Fixed] Custom field is not working in orders
[Fixed] Error on clients import
[Fixed] Left menu scroll issue on mobile
[Fixed] Tasks deadline filter is not working in tasks page
[Fixed] User can't apply for leave for multiple days
[Fixed] Number of decimal settings not working when saved as 0
[Fixed] Quick action...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In the latest archive there is a folder called "Updates". There I put updates from 2.7.0 to 2.7.1 so if you have installed previous 2.7.0 version, you can update it without need to reinstall it with the latest version.

Hello, I'm living an issue with Downloading project files on Project > "Files Tab" > Click Cloud icon to Download File then get an error.

i fix it with edit Projects.php file.

If anyone live it problem to fix it download Projects.php file and app/Controllers/ replace it.

Sorry about english :)

Attachments

• Project-Files.jpg
    Project-Files.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Projects.php.zip
    29 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hello, I'm living an issue with Downloading project files on Project > "Files Tab" > Click Cloud icon to Download File then get an error.

i fix it with edit Projects.php file.

If anyone live it problem to fix it download Projects.php file and app/Controllers/ replace it.

Sorry about english :)
as it sounds like faulty permission settings, or possibly wrong php version used, or last case scenario some sort of firewall blocking the file download. Kindly double check those.

is there a way to install it? Can't beat first stage where asking to enter purchase code

After installing the Rise project manager every work fine but I can not send email from the script, I even try to send test mail it failed also.

Please guys what can I do to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

After installing the Rise project manager every work fine but I can not send email from the script, I even try to send test mail it failed also.

Please guys what can I do to resolve this issue.

Thanks.
Me too same issue, it was work when i install script.

Right now not working, SMTP Setting are correct i'm using with other projects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock