• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey Theme v2.0.4 Nulled

Download Rey v2.0.4 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
V2.0.4 REY THEME REY CORE - Thanks To @TassieNZ
23 Apr 2021

• Improvement: Added Cart panel “Free Shipping” bar option (eg: https://d.pr/i/zz8Nnf );
  • Improvement: Text element, added option to choose dynamic text;
  • Improvement: Text element added Read more/less toggle functionality;
  • Improvement: Product page’s accordions, added ability to add short description...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338
Make sure to read the included README-nulled.txt file.

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.0.5 NULLED

Attachments

• themeforest-rey-multipurpose-woocommerce-theme-2.0.5_NULLED.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 161
Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey Theme v2.0.5 Nulled

Download Rey v2.0.5 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
V2.0.5 REY THEME REY CORE - Thanks To @TassieNZ
12 May 2021

• Improvement: Various small performance improvements, by preventing specific parts of code to run in specific areas;
  • Improvement: Mobile improvements improvements supported only with WPRocket’s mobile caching. Read more here.
  • Improvement: Blurry...

Reactions: amit338

Rey Theme v2.0.5 Nulled + REY CORE v2.0.5.3

Download Rey v2.0.5.3 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.0.5.3 REY CORE - 17 May 2021 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Improvement: Added option per product, to disable Specifications block entirely;
  • Fix: Hover underline buttons in Elementor not working properly;
  • Fix: WVS Pro compatibility with extra variations images;
  • Fix: Webfonts sometimes not getting correct saved values;
  • Fix: My Account panel, removed output transient...

Hey, this update file when downloaded shows as dangerous on chrome! Is it a mistake or a false positive? Can anyone check on this?
This was nulled today using direct download from Themeforest. Therefore has to be false positive! :)

Hi guys, I need help importing headers and sections into Rey Theme from Rey server.
I get this error every time I tried to:

"Response from API sever seems to be empty. Please try again,
or make sure sever is not blocking the API calls
towards https://api.reytheme.com/
"

Reactions: jucks72
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock