• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Revolution Slider 6 Special FX Package

It doesnt work, at least with the particle addon...
1 - Download this

2- Disinstall your plugins Elementor and Elementor Pro ( Both, it's important!)
3 - Clear cache.
4 - Import and install what downloaded.
5 - Done. You're able to import whatever template you want.
6 - Please change your avatar image! ;)

Reactions: miyojin
Tried that.. and thanks for trying to help ;)
I also just tried to install "Project Carousel" and it said "Purchase Code is invalid"

My server is running everything to the correct requirements

I havent messed about with the activation and I am using a fresh install of WP with no addons

Tried that.. and thanks for trying to help ;)
I also just tried to install "Project Carousel" and it said "Purchase Code is invalid"

My server is running everything to the correct requirements

I havent messed about with the activation and I am using a fresh install of WP with no addons

That's werid. I installed revslider in several sites and no one has error. This is an example for a customer on a test server:

I'm not able to replicate the issue.

I installed it and had it running, but the Particle Addon doesnt work... the only one that I needed...
it's worked very perfectly for me ! are you sure you installed revslider particles addon ?

@SpecshulMan I don't know man! Impossible for me to help you more without having access to your files. Best of try a fresh local installation and see if it works; then check for differences.

I installed Particle Addon... and it said it installed, then I created the project, then when I did a preview the Particles where not added...
Then checking the Addon, it had reverted back to "Not Installed"
So I checked all my server specs and consulted with my provider...
Once everything checked out, I tried again... same problem...
So I setup a new domain with a Domain Name that I had laying around
Fresh WP install... no plugins except Slider installed...
Same issue
I thought it may be an issue with the preview function, so I added the completed SLIDE to the fresh install on WP and confirmed that the Addon does not work

Sure it does say Installed, but when Previewing, the Addon goes back to "Not Installed" settings....
The Slider does say its registered and I havent played around with those settings, so its not due to me changing things around....

I would be curious to know if anyone has actually created a SLIDE with Particle Addon and Previewed it....

Ive been using WP and paid and nulled plugins for 10ish years....

Reactions: suche87
This is the site where I've installed the Revolution Slider with Particle Addon template.
http://allpress.altervista.org/.
I confirm you that everything works as expected, preview too. As I said I don't know why your installation fails; note that you just have to install Revolution Slider plugin nulled only. Then in left side admin panel Slider Revolution -> Updates make sure that Registered Purchase Code is checked as Registered (green button). Then you can import template from Template Library or New Module from Template. That's all.

Reactions: TassieNZ
In slider-revolution-templates-pack-themepunch there are many zip files with different effects. If you want particle effect you have to choose the one in which that effect is included (i.e. : Basic Hero Collection). Then activate the required addon.

Reactions: Saman3230
In slider-revolution-templates-pack-themepunch there are many zip files with different effects. If you want particle effect you have to choose the one in which that effect is included (i.e. : Basic Hero Collection). Then activate the required addon.
Thanks my friend

How do you load in the Brutal Website Templates. There are 8 of them and seem to not import into Rev Slider?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock