• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: sharer.pm (brand new googledrive x worker rotator) no limit

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
well first, i want to say sorry to admin about past post that i posted on wrong section XD
in this post i want to give some feature and some "rough" system of sharer.pm

first things first, this sites is a direct download generator from any filehost, like googledrive etc.
we're not a filehosting itself so we didn't store anything on out server.

you all can register freely and use it freely without giving me a single dollar....
the sites fully run on advertisement and some donation from premium users,

daily download is over 50k
the new feature for this sites is now we had brand new "Worker rotator" system which is same system like product that i sell

The best feature about this sites is 2
1. You can create direct download with original filesize from google photo
2. you can create STABLE direct download link from googledrive if you integrate worker on your profile menu on sharer
3. YOU CAN STILL DOWNLOAD THE FILE EVEN IF THEY PRIVATE as long as you login in same google account on profile menu on sharer

1690696364996.png

if you ask what script base that we using
well we use "yuudrive" as a base to create our own direct downloader system.
if you know yuudrive
some of their code is old... all you need to do is replace it with new code like... changing google api (the method to get filename etc)
and also you need to replace some bug.... (maybe i will create the post for this tonight or on near future to how to fix yuudrive)

maybe that's it i can explain for this sites....
i hope i can one or two suggestions on what it can be improved/removed/added for my potato sites....
thanks for reading

• Love
Reactions: rodydrat
So where exactly are you asking for a review rather than self promoting?

So where exactly are you asking for a review rather than self promoting?
i searching for an suggestion about my ui
does it's good enough for now or they had one or two problem

some people contact via telegram that's the black color is bad and boring,
and i personally like dark color.... and i want to know does any of the people here also think that's way or not

maybe i asking for thats things....

ummm is this prohibited?
if yes i would say sorry,
you can delete it 🙏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock