• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review nekxmusic.com

I agree with the above-mentioned comment.
The feed is super long. You need to cut that bitch in half.

I like you offer Facebook chat. Not sure why you got it, since you are not selling anything it seems, but it seems like you care, and if someone has questions, they can ask you..

You black header, I would change the color to white, and black text. Just look more nice/clean for some reason.

Slightly confused about the niche your in...
I thought Nigerians only cared about scamming old ladies 🤣 :p :ROFLMAO: (Sorry, bad joke).

Best of luck,

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I agree with the above-mentioned comment.
The feed is super long. You need to cut that bitch in half.

I like you offer Facebook chat. Not sure why you got it, since you are not selling anything it seems, but it seems like you care, and if someone has questions, they can ask you..

You black header, I would change the color to white, and black text. Just look more nice/clean for some reason.

Slightly confused about the niche your in...
I thought Nigerians only cared about scamming old ladies 🤣 :p :ROFLMAO: (Sorry, bad joke).

Best of luck,
Thanks for the review. I promote music on the blog and offer free mp3 downloads. Facebook Chat is for anyone that has an inquiry. It's been very useful. And really, that's a very bad joke

your site is not working for me.

This site can’t be reached
www.nekxmusic.com’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
I can access it from here. I just noticed my domain has been going off from time to time. In a few days time, I will move to a new registrar

If your site goes down from time to time it is a host problem not a registrar problem,
unless you are hosting with your registrar. (Not a good idea anyway.)
If your dns records are set correctly, only time registrar enters equation is when your domain renewal is due.

If your site goes down from time to time it is a host problem not a registrar problem,
unless you are hosting with your registrar. (Not a good idea anyway.)
If your dns records are set correctly, only time registrar enters equation is when your domain renewal is due.
OK I thought it was a registrar thing because there was the day the site went down and when I tried accessing my registrar's site, it was also down. This happened twice. I am not hosting with my registrar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock