• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REST API Module for Perfex CRM - Connect Your Perfex CRM With Third Party Applications

REST API Module for Perfex CRM - Connect Your Perfex CRM With Third Party Applications 2.0.3

No permission to download
please upload
Version 2.0

-Added support for Contracts
-Ensuring compatibility with PHP 8
-Documentation updated

Hello, following version 1.0.3 Nulled
Creation of new API User deactivates the module. Perhaps needs to be nulled not only in api.php

I found this reference:
\modules\api\core\Apiinit::parse_module_url('api');
also in /api/controllers/Api.php

Lines 16, 34, 64

But even those changes didn't help. When I create new user I am getting Error 500.

Perhaps it is because it is not version 2.0+ and I am trying to run it on the server with PHP8 enabled.

Last edited:
hello guys,

to use this api you need to use a software like zapier or integrately.

Hi guys furion uploaded updated version please help to null it thank you in advance

Reactions: Furion
Can anyone help - How to add additional fields to LEADS - with API

Documentation is not full, there is nothing about that.

Reactions: lineset1819
Can anyone help - How to add additional fields to LEADS - with API

Documentation is not full, there is nothing about that.
I think i saw about this on the documentation recheck again and focus maybe i can check this later because i have some next project i need that

Reactions: webSokol
I think i saw about this on the documentation recheck again and focus maybe i can check this later because i have some next project i need that
Thanks I already found

$params = [
'status' => '2',
'name' => 'testname',
'assigned' => '7',
'source' => '1',
'country' => '5',
'phonenumber' => '+12345',
'value' => '1500',
'email' => '[email protected]',
'description' => 'comments ...',
'custom_fields[leads][2]' => '777' // 2 is id of custom field
];

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock