• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rescron AI - AI Trading Platform PHP Script

Rescron AI - AI Trading Platform PHP Script v2.0.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're trying to look smart, but it looks bad. First, you don’t even know what you’re talking about, or you’re in league with the scammer. Now based on what you wrote:
1. "1. `endpoint($url)': Returns the base URL of the API depending on the environment (local or live)." Every schoolchild sees that the function returns the address of the developer’s server:
1710931621533.png
2. "16. `initiateDeposit($amount, $currency, $processor)`: Initiates a new deposit through third-party payment gateways (NowPayments or CoinPayments)." This is true, but the function collects data from private and public keys of payment systems and sends it to the developer through the endpoint function.
1710931700391.png

https://rescron.com/api/v2/$url - The link is not part of the payment services, but is a third party to which the data I provided above is sent.

Code:
Thus, the endpoint function itself does not send any data to third-party servers. It only generates the basic API URL, which can then be used in other parts of the code to send requests to the specified API endpoint.

Why are you talking nonsense? Any person with Down syndrome sees what I describe. You pretend to be smart, but you are as stupid as a child or in league with a swindler. If your forum has gathered only characters like you, I am very sorry for you, even if you are not at one with the scammer.

And lastly, I proved that the fraudster was stealing funds from the account, I provided a screenshot, I’m ready to prove otherwise, but he got scared and ran away. Everyone saw it. But this didn’t seem enough to you and you are trying to argue with me, with a person who has been working as a web developer for many, many years. I don't intend to argue with you any further. I really hope that you are not a fraudster but just a fool. But fools always pay. Do you want me to prove that the script is aimed at deceiving you? Deposit a couple of thousand dollars into funds and wait a couple of hours, do not withdraw immediately. :) Good luck! Life is already hard for you.
You're a fool. What you are showing is calling the connect function with payment systems to generate addresses for payment, rather than transferring data to a third party of keys. If you cut out part of the code from the developer's api url and rewrite some functionality, then the payment system works the same way and the data is not sent anywhere. I have described in detail to you what and how to treat this code by function. And you don't even know what you're writing. I have nothing to do with this script or the developer, I just want to help other guys explain how the bullshit you wrote here works. I can give you my private and public keys to NP and see what you can do. Write to the BOS, there is 3.5k dollars in the account

Reactions: avibe
You're a fool. What you are showing is calling the connect function with payment systems to generate addresses for payment, rather than transferring data to a third party of keys. If you cut out part of the code from the developer's api url and rewrite some functionality, then the payment system works the same way and the data is not sent anywhere. I have described in detail to you what and how to treat this code by function. And you don't even know what you're writing. I have nothing to do with this script or the developer, I just want to help other guys explain how the bullshit you wrote here works. I can give you my private and public keys to NP and see what you can do. Write to the BOS, there is 3.5k dollars in the account
Don’t mind the idiot, once you don’t agree with his bullshit, you are automatically the developer 😂😂

Which once again proves that you are a fool, of which there are few! I wrote above why I argued that funds can be withdrawn from an NP. But if you put money into coinpayments, I’ll take it out of there quite simply. I argued that collecting data is already a fraud, and that that freak is doing it. You agree with him - that’s why you’re a freak too!

Don’t mind the idiot, once you don’t agree with his bullshit, you are automatically the developer 😂😂
I don't know why the forum administrators are inactive for your messages and proven base. But I really hope that you will be banned, and I will give all your data in the future into the hands that will help you love life and not communicate with people in such a tone.

Hi all, a friendly reminder to be respectful of others in your posts. Disagreements are fine, but let's keep the conversation constructive.

Then read all the communication and understand that these are scammers. Take action.
You're the only crook here. You're misleading people and you don't understand programming at all. Show the logs where you replenished your balance using this NP script and show that they were withdrawn and to which wallet the withdrawal was made using your public and secret key from NP. Where did your 50 dollars go? Please provide the transaction hash. As well as all the replenishment data through this script, and not directly by yourself. Where are the commissions paid for by NP? Stop misleading people and building a fake story

@slvrsteele could you please read this thread from page 12 onwards and let me know your thoughts.

This thread is locked until I get to fully analyze the script.

In the meantime @nassusa is half right
1. Indeed communication is made trough dev server to payment processors. No one knows but the dev what he does with the data, if he saves it or not and so on. It's a huge leap of trust to entrust anyone with that data especially when it comes to crypto.

BUT

2. coinpayments API keys have individual permissions and only a fool will set withdrawal on your own address or payments.

Further details, as I said, after I fully analyze the script in its behavior.
@mohimont can you please send me a private message with a link of the untouched version of the script (same version as shared here and previous version if you have).

Thank you all for your understanding and patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock