• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Redis object cache pro wordpress plugin

Only other thing comes to my mind is some sort of a firewall interference, do you have selinux or any other firewall software activated in your system?

Only other thing comes to my mind is some sort of a firewall interference, do you have selinux or any other firewall software activated in your system?
No that kind of firewall, what port needed please?

Does it need external connection?

Usually
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
Thanks, the issue is from a server in China, so, if it need external connection, it might be blocked. I will test server on digitalocean later.

Would you please clarify whether it need external connection please?

• Haha
Reactions: ckeeper
Thanks, the issue is from a server in China, so, if it need external connection, it might be blocked. I will test server on digitalocean later.

Would you please clarify whether it need external connection please?
It is called the great wall of china (and they refer the firewall) it is very restrictive. When you say external connection I am assuming you are asking if redis should be reachable directly using public ips. If this is what you mean the answer is, it is very dangerous to open up the redis to public internet access, so redis should be only reachable internally in between instances. Better yet check these redis security articles. Or this one.

It is called the great wall of china (and they refer the firewall) it is very restrictive. When you say external connection I am assuming you are asking if redis should be reachable directly using public ips. If this is what you mean the answer is, it is very dangerous to open up the redis to public internet access, so redis should be only reachable internally in between instances. Better yet check these redis security articles. Or this one.
Thanks, it is really great article for redos security.

if so, the China firewall should not be the reason, since I did not set external connection.
If yes, what might be the real reason please?

Thanks, it is really great article for redos security.

if so, the China firewall should not be the reason, since I did not set external connection.
If yes, what might be the real reason please?
China firewall is there whether you set it up or not, it is implemented by Chinese government. So if you have a server from china all your connections are filtered, if you are located in china and trying to connect to any server outside china your connection is filtered or even blocked, also if you live outside china and trying to reach to a server in china your connection is filtered or completely blocked. To troubleshoot redis issues one need to access the server and physically do some test. I would highly encourage you also to check out wordops community forums and post these issues, this might be also wordops related at some point. Hard to say without spending more time to troubleshoot.

On another note make sure to add the following to your wp config file
PHP:
define( 'WP_CACHE', true);
define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
'token' => 'Vwwz2Xjf3RLsjJlBxBpLJbJcIRoi9rfszjmOqecMzQ1RB3K8jYQAOMkrCFCi', // 60 chars random string
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'database' => 1, // change for each site
'timeout' => 1,
'read_timeout' => 0.5,
'async_flush' => true,
'split_alloptions' => true,
'prefetch' => true,
'debug' => false,
'save_commands' => false,
]);
define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', getenv('WP_REDIS_DISABLED') ?: false);
define( 'WP_REDIS_PREFIX', 'domain' );
define( 'WP_REDIS_SELECTIVE_FLUSH', true);

Last edited:
I get errors in the log:

stderr: PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://objectcache.pro/api/license): failed to open stream: Connection timed out in
stderr: objectcache.notice: Could not verify license. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received, referer:

Use the same mu-plugin.php file from this pach!
IN WP-CONFIG.PHP-> NO token is neded! (no license needed)

'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'timeout' => 1,
'read_timeout' => 0.5,
'async_flush' => true,
'prefetch' => true,
'debug' => false,
]);

Attachments

• redis-cache-pro(no-token).zip
    92.5 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Use the same mu-plugin.php file from this pach!
IN WP-CONFIG.PHP-> NO token is neded! (no license needed)

'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'timeout' => 1,
'read_timeout' => 0.5,
'async_flush' => true,
'prefetch' => true,
'debug' => false,
]);
Thanks for sharing bro !!

Hi,

I see this error in server log:

Code:
2500646#0: *55071 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache-pro/src/Connections/Connection.php on line 49PHP message: objectcache.warning: The key `yst_sm_1_1:6QDm8_dEVe` is incompatible with prefetching and the group `transient` should be added to the non-prefetchable groups. For more information see: https://objectcache.pro/docs/configuration-options/#non-prefetchable-groups" while reading response header from upstream

Could someone tell me how to solve it?

Hi,

I see this error in server log:

Code:
2500646#0: *55071 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/redis-cache-pro/src/Connections/Connection.php on line 49PHP message: objectcache.warning: The key `yst_sm_1_1:6QDm8_dEVe` is incompatible with prefetching and the group `transient` should be added to the non-prefetchable groups. For more information see: https://objectcache.pro/docs/configuration-options/#non-prefetchable-groups" while reading response header from upstream

Could someone tell me how to solve it?
Delete from settings(wp-confing.php) about non prefetching groups

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock