• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Redis object cache pro wordpress plugin

May be you are right but after some investigations I’ve discovered that the problem rises from WP-CLI. When the plugin is being used from php-fpm it works fine, but can’t understand why, when I use WP-CLI to execute the cron schedules there is critical errors from Redis cache plugin. It’s not detecting loaded phpredis or igbinary.
For using igBinary u must use param in wp-config

'compression' => 'zstd',
'serializer' => 'igbinary',

Cloudways started to giving redis object cache pro plugin for free (you have to use at least 2 gb ram server.)

If anyone using 2gb or more on cloudways we can get files without any problem.

Here you have. It's nulled
[25-Dec-2021 20:06:00 UTC] objectcache.critical: Failed to locate and load object cache API.
[25-Dec-2021 20:06:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Failed to locate and load object cache API. in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/object-cache.php:52
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-includes/load.php(691): require_once()
#1 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-settings.php(131): wp_start_object_cache()
#2 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-config.php(135): require_once('...')
#3 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-load.php(50): require_once('...')
#4 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('...')
#5 /var/www/html/wordpress/index.php(17): require('...')

[25-Dec-2021 20:06:00 UTC] objectcache.critical: Failed to locate and load object cache API.
[25-Dec-2021 20:06:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Failed to locate and load object cache API. in /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/object-cache.php:52
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-includes/load.php(691): require_once()
#1 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-settings.php(131): wp_start_object_cache()
#2 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-config.php(135): require_once('...')
#3 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-load.php(50): require_once('...')
#4 /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('...')
#5 /var/www/html/wordpress/index.php(17): require('...')
That problem is caused by your system, not the plugin. Solve it and then the plugin will work

Hello everybody,

Can anyone share some experience installing Redis?

I have a problem caching page, post (admin) Widget (font-end). Redis doesn't automatically clear the cache when I update a post or page. If I want to change it I have to use the button " Flush Object Cache " and F5, which takes too much time :(.

In the past I could use Nginx-helper and the free redis object version to automatically clear the cache, but now the module " ngx_cache_purge " is no longer available in the free version of nginx. So the auto mode won't work

Thanks a lot!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock