• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] KDN AUTO LEECH(nulled it)

you can rent for 200$ for any campaign you want. I'm not the one who would do that
thanks for the reply, fortunately i found the solution to campaign madara theme site through trial and error. but still ... use kdn or fanfox it's same they crawl all manga the different is kdn can make hotlinking and fanfox grab the image to the site. kdn is good plugin but bad support because the original dev charge money to make campaign then followed by the other ppl start selling campaign for kdn.

this is little trick to get first chapter if your target using madara theme and you dont know how to get the 1st chapter on the paginate section on post tab.
on the kdn post tab i use the init button link "Read First Button on manga details " then go to manipulate html section at * Find and replace in element HTML input 1st collum with "a#btn-read-last" , 2nd collum "#" and the 3rd collum with "chapter-1"

chapter-1 can be vary either chapter-1/chapter1/chapter01 just open the first chapter of the site target on browser to see the slug.

with this you dont have to worrie even you can't open the chapter list on the target site, goodluck, share yours if you have better way or idea

i decide to create my own crawler after watching this
the tutorial is pretty old some of those code already change.
but i'm stuck how can this guy do it ?
can someone give me guidence or complete working crawl so i can use it as a reference

the tutorial
1632303800437.png
1632304094283.png

my version
1632303780746.png

Reactions: yatobor and porta
i decide to create my own crawler after watching this
the tutorial is pretty old some of those code already change.
but i'm stuck how can this guy do it ?
can someone give me guidence or complete working crawl so i can use it as a reference

the tutorial
1632303800437.png
1632304094283.png

my version
1632303780746.png
add "a" on the last code of your it can be "> a" or just "a" btw mangakakalot had protect their source so you cant hotlinking from their website

add "a" on the last code of your it can be "> a" or just "a" btw mangakakalot had protect their source so you cant hotlinking from their website
thanks i will try it after cloudflare didnt block me again.
so i try to use it to test madara theme website the one who have big library have this pagination. i try to search their page with normal pagination but i didnt found it
1632316739317.png

thanks i will try it after cloudflare didnt block me again.
so i try to use it to test madara theme website the one who have big library have this pagination. i try to search their page with normal pagination but i didnt found it
1632316739317.png
my post before it's to resolve your problem right now how to get the 1st chapter address

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock