• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(REQUEST) Interspire Email Marketing

He is saying it's not allowed to sell other developers scripts here on forum for money, if you want to share the script & addons share it for free & someone here at forum will null the script for everyone to use.

Thanks.

Hi,

I always respect the forum & i have no intention to spam here.

If someone interested to deploy it, I will assist him to genuinely.

I understand fully what he said...

Thanks for co-operation.

wow! interspire. i have not heard this name for a very long time; But it wasn't for email marketing thought, they got their famous name from interspire shopping cart, ISC. But too bad the company saw the profit is too much for having to sell self host script then decided to convert ISC into private hosting script only on their end, then sell the login subscription.

But to be honest, this is the main reason why I turned to woo-commerce.; still, after so many years of using this as replacement, I till think ISC is way better than woocommerce even till today.

Does anyone know how to fix this? II cannot save any settings, permissions seem fine. Getting this error:

error.gif

Please enter an upgrade message.
error.gif

Please enter an upgrade expiry message.
error.gif

The modified settings have not been saved.

Reactions: betti1965
UPDATE: It's likely a problem with this version. An older version does not have this issue

Does anyone know how to fix this? II cannot save any settings, permissions seem fine. Getting this error:

error.gif

error.gif

error.gif

in version 6.21 some changes have been made to some files, if you don't know the code it is better to go back to the previous version

you need someone skilled with php

Reactions: pitza
in version 6.21 some changes have been made to some files, if you don't know the code it is better to go back to the previous version

you need someone skilled with php

Ah, thank you for your input! I think it's just that the private label tab is missing (even when set to whitelabel "true"). In the old version, 6.2.0 it's there and there are the two fields from the error messages.

Ah, thank you for your input! I think it's just that the private label tab is missing (even when set to whitelabel "true"). In the old version, 6.2.0 it's there and there are the two fields from the error messages.

exact
they have eliminated some pieces of code that are called from the process.php file

error.gif

error.gif

error.gif

Once installed and "bypassed" simply add back the original (process.php) in admin/functions and you'll be able to save your settings... I'm looking at getting it sorted for you guys... fingers crossed

Thank you so much, Nowlink. I will try to make Sendy work. I was interested in this tool because Sendy has no templates. And I thougth if it's 10 times the price it's at least five times better.
Not sure of that. Either I'm not getting it or it's lacking any native connections and all you have is API calls .
I'm not a technical Zombie Hamster

Reactions: nowlink
Thank you so much, Nowlink. I will try to make Sendy work. I was interested in this tool because Sendy has no templates. And I thougth if it's 10 times the price it's at least five times better.
Not sure of that. Either I'm not getting it or it's lacking any native connections and all you have is API calls .
I'm not a technical Zombie Hamster
Hi Pitza, yes you make a valid point in the mission for a email marketing solution. I have testing and utilized Mailster for WordPress, Sendy, MailWhizz and a couple of others. I have SendBlaster which at the end of the day is way quicker and simplified to kickstart a mail campaign. At the very moment I'm looking into Mautic, which seems quite promising.

Find, test and get the solutions which best suits your needs and features you need ;)

Mautic? Didn't hear of that. Let me know how it goes. I had mailster too, but it's problematic if you have over one site and might be on more than one list.
I'll try Sendblaster. Thank you so much for that!!!
😻

Why do you feel it's a step down? To me it looks better maintained, has tons of native interfaces and stuff. Interspire has surveys but survey spam is just a great way to annoy people imho

I'm still trying what solution is best and future-proof

Hi,

I always respect the forum & i have no intention to spam here.

If someone interested to deploy it, I will assist him to genuinely.

I understand fully what he said...

Thanks for co-operation.
I can provide it without any cost. But does anyone have interspire latest addons ? I will pay him instantly.
Hello,
Can you please give me the Interspire key,
Thank you

i have installed the version 6.2.1 on a domain on server. It is not allowing me to save any settings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock