• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Grocery, Food, Pharmacy, Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have purchased the item its working fine for me also support team is good but must wait to get a reply
Because of coronavirus pandemic

Also they offer a discount if you haven't money :)

Its good team

you wouldn't mind sharing the source code mate

that's not true (when you're talking about support being good.) i bought their other product and i have been with them over a year. that's far before corona virus. you can read comment sections under their apps and you will see they are the worst support team on codecayon

If you really bought the app share the new version 2.1.0 :p:p

i suspect you're smartestvision.... what you have forgotten is that i help a lot of people who used your app. you fraud me taking installation fees etc but you made a mistake reporting me to be banned. i will share your resources to as many people i can. i will make sure it makes up for all the products i lost with the account. and don't forget i can always go anonymously to get any product from evato. i can even just ask trusted friends to buy on my behalf. just ble lucky i get my account back else you are a dead man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock