• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] FC United | Football, Soccer & Sports WordPress Theme + RTL Nulling

ameraki

Mar 6, 2021
Hello Admin,

Please can you check this theme and if it's doesn't have any infections for nulling? Someone shared it in the forum and thought I should bring it to your notice.

PS: I didn't buy this theme. Got it from the forum.

Spoiler

Cheers.

Hi, how are you?
I have been watching the operation of the theme and in reality the theme is not the one to be nulled but the plugin that installs everything, called TRX Addons.
It is simply changing a condition in the class_importer and it works perfect to use it and import all the data from the site.
I hope it is useful, any questions you have I am at your disposal.
Greetings from Argentina!

Attachments

• trx_addons-nulled.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 186
Reactions: tisna98
Hi, how are you?
I have been watching the operation of the theme and in reality the theme is not the one to be nulled but the plugin that installs everything, called TRX Addons.
It is simply changing a condition in the class_importer and it works perfect to use it and import all the data from the site.
Please do you have the full plugins? It's asking me to activate before I can use some of the plugins

From what I understand, on this FC United theme, the only necessary plugins would be:
This theme recommends the following plugins: Contact Form 7, Elementor, Instagram Feed, MailChimp for WP, SportsPress, SportsPress for Football (Soccer), The Events Calendar, WP GDPR Compliance, WooCommerce and elegro Crypto Payment.
Then in the Demo Data tab you import the necessary files and you could walk directly the theme with all its functionality.

From what I understand, on this FC United theme, the only necessary plugins would be:
This theme recommends the following plugins: Contact Form 7, Elementor, Instagram Feed, MailChimp for WP, SportsPress, SportsPress for Football (Soccer), The Events Calendar, WP GDPR Compliance, WooCommerce and elegro Crypto Payment.
Then in the Demo Data tab you import the necessary files and you could walk directly the theme with all its functionality.
I am struggling with the theme without the Revolution Silder. See demo https://amerakitechs.com/kdunited/

Well that's because you didn't import everything correctly. It's actually because the theme doesn't include the included Revolution Slider plugin and you "should" buy it to use 100% of the Theme. In that case you have two options:

1) The basic one, I took the trouble to attach the main-box template so that you can import it into your Revolution Slider (which you can download from here) and your site works perfectly.

2) Reset everything to factory to have a clean installation, taking into account first installing the Revolution Slider plugin and then importing everything from the Demo Data tab and then Full Import. Check that in Advanced Setting everything is enabled.

Any questions you have I am at your disposal,
Kind regards.

Attachments

• Sliders FC United.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
Reactions: gilo1010
Hi, how are you?
Hi,

The way you told with the TRXAddons; to implement this we need to demo files of the theme or something? I don't understand how it's gonna work? Can you explain please. Thank you.

Reactions: ameraki
Hola administrador,

Por favor, ¿puede verificar este tema y si no tiene ninguna infección para anular? Alguien lo compartió en el foro y pensó que debería notificárselo.

PD: No compré este tema. Lo obtuve del foro.

Revelación

Salud.
Hello Ameraki, could you share again the zip of the FC United theme

Reactions: ffc2004
Hello Admin,

Please can you check this theme and if it's doesn't have any infections for nulling? Someone shared it in the forum and thought I should bring it to your notice.

PS: I didn't buy this theme. Got it from the forum.

Spoiler

Cheers.
please update to FC united football soccer theme CURRENT VERSION 1.0.13

Well that's because you didn't import everything correctly. It's actually because the theme doesn't include the included Revolution Slider plugin and you "should" buy it to use 100% of the Theme. In that case you have two options:

1) The basic one, I took the trouble to attach the main-box template so that you can import it into your Revolution Slider (which you can download from here) and your site works perfectly.

2) Reset everything to factory to have a clean installation, taking into account first installing the Revolution Slider plugin and then importing everything from the Demo Data tab and then Full Import. Check that in Advanced Setting everything is enabled.

Any questions you have I am at your disposal,
Kind regards.

Actually i would like the theme files the zip file to install inside wordpress.

the Revolution Slider plugin I downloaded, thanks for sharing.

The full FC United theme would you have?

Reactions: cine.ebay
Actually i would like the theme files the zip file to install inside wordpress.

the Revolution Slider plugin I downloaded, thanks for sharing.

The full FC United theme would you have?
have uploaded the theme awaiting for approval

Reactions: cine.ebay
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock