• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Request] Amazon affiliate Niche

Jordan_

Jun 10, 2020
India
lootondeals.in
i want to Start new amazon affiliate website, but i want a perfect low competition niche, ( i dont have any premium SEO tool like Ahref, SEMrush pro, to find exact KD, Volume, CPC etc)
if some buddy have any idea for new niche, then please help me,
i just want make $200 - $300

*due COVID-19 my business is near about shutdown

Starting a Blog is not an easy man and also not a short term business.

Yes, you can earn money in the long run and for that, you have to now things related to blogging and SEO.

Search "Income School Training" download and go thru it.

Spend at least a week or 2 to understand and learn things and then decide its for you or not.

Many people search on youtube and start blogs just because of click bait they use like earn $1000 a month.

I hope this helps you..don't forget to go thur Income School Training which will help you as a biginner.

Starting a Blog is not an easy man and also not a short term business.

Yes, you can earn money in the long run and for that, you have to now things related to blogging and SEO.

Search "Income School Training" download and go thru it.

Spend at least a week or 2 to understand and learn things and then decide its for you or not.

Many people search on youtube and start blogs just because of click bait they use like earn $1000 a month.

I hope this helps you..don't forget to go thur Income School Training which will help you as a biginner.

Thnx bro for reply,,

I have knowledge but not that much, I have a site ( working from 7 months, but not success in that, not even 1 sell 😔😔, I'm very serious about that)
But not getting traffic on that, bcz it is not a niche site,,

Now I want to make particular niche site which have low competition, bcz now days its very hard to find a niche, bcz every niche has lot of competition, everyone is trying blogging

I'm confused for selecting niche its very glad if u help out for for niche,

ThnQ

Thnx bro for reply,,

I have knowledge but not that much, I have a site ( working from 7 months, but not success in that, not even 1 sell 😔😔, I'm very serious about that)
But not getting traffic on that, bcz it is not a niche site,,

Now I want to make particular niche site which have low competition, bcz now days its very hard to find a niche, bcz every niche has lot of competition, everyone is trying blogging

I'm confused for selecting niche its very glad if u help out for for niche,

ThnQ

Hey

Every single field is filled with competitors and you will find this issue everywhere.

if you have gone thru the whole training which I have already suggested to you then your query must have been answered in that series. Even nowadays these people have started coding for juniors so now you will have lots of competition? No, I don't think so because your success is based on your content.

You can search on YOUTUBE for more information and you will get 1000s of videos on quality content and so on but don't click on click baits because it doesn't work like what they say. You have to consider things in a realistic way, not like hacking kind of thing that you will earn millions over night.

Your site may take time to get rank but there is nothing that you can't get success if you have followed the standard rules of blogging. If it's 7 months and still your site is not getting organic traffic then you should definitely check the content quality and improve for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock