• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Plugin Request a Wordpress Plugin for News AutoPublish Rss Feed

AlienGangTV

Jun 7, 2022
almovie.rf.gd
i am looking if theres any plugin free or nulled that has like a news rss feed and it gets every post from rss with title , image featured , description in everypost not just like mostly of the plugin that are simular but they only get a small description and in end it shows the source to watch it the full post of a news , i would really appriciate if anyone could help me find one !
Thanks .

Plug-in gerador de postagem de feed RSS Echo para WordPress​

Veja se isso atende às suas necessidades.​

thank you i found a better one i forgot that day i posted this post and forgot about it , its called Automatic its pretty good i got it nulled pro i can control what i get and auto remove text or something in everypost it gets from rss feeds its perfect , thanks again much love !

Reactions: maugustodias13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock