• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] The Futur - Presentation Design Workshop - Ihor Hulyahrodskyy

chrisrandall

Banned User
May 29, 2022
Title: The Futur - Presentation Design Workshop - Ihor Hulyahrodskyy
Link: https://www.thefutur.com/event/presentation-design-workshop

Presentation Design Workshop - Ihor Hulyahrodskyy​

1657230152834.png
August 3, 2022

9AM PST

Confidently design sales presentations and capabilities decks that will leave clients eager to get on your project calendar and ready to sign on the dotted line.

$149

OH NO! NOT SALES!​

Sales calls got you quivering in fear?​

Getting leads is only half the battle when it comes to sales. No matter how many hot projects land in your inbox, no matter how solid your marketing strategy- you’ve still got to convince potential clients that you’re the right (and only) candidate for the job.

And in today’s marketplace, the competition is fierce. But there’s one thing that will leave others up for the job in the dust- your sales presentation.

62c4957fa4579fbd7753d761_presentation-design-sales-page-1.jpg

DESIGN YOUR DECK!

Get your sales presentation designed- and start booking bigger and better projects!​

Imagine sending off a capabilities deck to cold leads with confidence, knowing you’ve crafted an engaging narrative that shares the transformation you provide. Imagine getting on sales calls without fear because your sales deck will guide you through. Imagine getting a lead from that major-league, dream client (you know the one) and delivering a presentation that shows them you’re a pro- and the only obvious choice for the job.
In this four-hour, interactive workshop you’ll:​
  • Kick the fear of the blank slide to the curb and learn the step-by-step process of sales deck development that will have you designing in no time​
  • Analyze your audience and define presentation goals to take the guesswork out of what to say so your message is compelling​
  • Build an engaging narrative and learn how to use storytelling techniques that turn sales meetings into a captivating journey (AKA- blowing clients minds with your mad skills)​
  • Choose a visual direction and use principles of design to guide your audience through the slides and just watch as they forget about working with anyone but you​
WHO THIS IS FOR

Need to put together a client-winning sales presentation? Then this workshop’s for you.​

Competition? What competition? This workshop is designed to give you a not-so-unfair advantage through storytelling and design techniques that’ll leave you with a deal-winning sale presentations.
This workshop’s perfect for you if:​
  • You need a capabilities deck for outreach that makes prospects wish they knew about you years ago.​
  • The pressure’s on and you need a sales deck that will convince clients you’re the obvious choice for their needs.​
  • Just the thought of a sales leaves you in a cold sweat, and you need the confidence a well-crafted sales deck provides, all while showing clients what you’re made of.​
INSTRUCTOR

Meet the Instructor​

A few years ago I got a job in a huge international company. As a digital analyst, I had to provide data insights for big bosses to help them make the right decisions.
Everyone in this company created presentations on daily basis with the one and only goal: “I need to get this sh** done”. Their numerous slides full of words, graphics, and charts were mostly made like a formality, and such was their attitude.
And I hated it.
That was a complete waste of everyone’s time. I didn’t want to spend hours listening to these senseless presentations, nor did I want to bore someone with the slides I make. What I actually wanted is to highlight my work in the best way possible to help my superiors make the right decisions. Especially when my career and the future life of the company were depending on them.
Even though I understood the value of the great deck, I felt stressed and didn’t know where to start. Still, the were so many unanswered questions about putting a great presentation together... things like:​
  1. What should I say?​
  2. How should I structure it?​
  3. How many slides should be there?​
  4. How do I make it look captivating?​
  5. What does my audience actually need to know?​
Honestly, I didn’t find the answers right away. In fact, it took me a long time and lots of missed opportunities to find answers to these questions. I became passionate about it and wanted to normalize great presentations like math at school.
Since then I’ve made more than 500 decks for clients all over the world to help them achieve their goals with presentations. Only in 2021, did my presentation agency make pitch decks that raised $280 million of investment capital and sold for $50 million from just one sales presentation.
Great presentations are able to win people’s hearts and minds. Bad presentations are just a waste of time and opportunities. It’s impossible to achieve your goals with a bad presentation or to have a second chance for the first impression. That’s precisely why I’ve created this workshop. I packaged all my experience so that you can master presentation design and gain a competitive advantage.
Learn More​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cammerfak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock