• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ: Re:Digit theme for ReHub

Pixelate

Oct 16, 2019
Babiato updates the Rehub theme which is great, but am looking for any / all of the it's 13 subthemes. In particular looking for Redigit and demo content to import.

Thanks in advance!

Code:
https://redigit.lookmetrix.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Jordo345
Yes, I tried few times, and it was not working. At first, I thought this is my mistake but after reading your post seems it is not working. It also seems like they change their theme server too.

Reactions: Pixelate
Yes, I tried few times, and it was not working. At first, I thought this is my mistake but after reading your post seems it is not working. It also seems like they change their theme server too.
I downloaded the Rehub 15 from here, and it shows the option to download themes / demo import, but when you try it nothing imports - no theme or content.

It used to be that that people shared the sub themes, but now I can't find them anywhere.

Hello ! ,
I was able to rescue from various sites the files needed to import 2 demos: "recash" and "recart".
To install any of them you must enter the REHUB menu of Admin page and follow "strictly" the indicated steps below;

Make next steps to use alternative demo import:

1 Download 3 files of demo site: Post content file, Widget File and Theme option file to your computer. To do this, Click on Download Button, then, in popup, Right Click on Download Link and choose "Save Link As".

2 Go to Tools - Import and use Wordpress Import. Then, upload first Post content import file. It has name like "rehub-content.xml" or similar. While importing, enable option to import attachments. After import, go to Appearance - Menus. Sometimes, imported menu is not assigned to proper area. Make sure that your Main(Primary) menu is assigned to Primary menu Location.

3 Open imported Theme option file in any text editor. It has name like "rehub-theme.json", copy content of file. Then, go to Theme option - Utility and place content in Import section and import options.

4 Go to Plugins - add new and install plugin - Widget Importer & Exporter. You can insert this name in search form. Activate plugin, then go to Widget import page and import last file, it has name like "rehub-widgets.wie"¨

Very important !
The import process consumes a lot of server resources, so if it is not very good, the process is interrupted and starts over in another way. I suggest you do the same as I did: deactivate all plugins except woocommerce and the plugins indicated in the Rehub plugin installer. This was the only way I managed to import the demos (do not install the 2, choose from the demos page the one that seems best to you and use that one, since if you install the 2 you will be left with a horrible mixture with many duplicate pages and errors, so you should use one and if you don't like it you will have to reset the wp database before installing the other one.
I particularly installed "Recart" and it worked perfectly for me and I am going to use it as a base for my project, so I didn't even try to install "Recash" (although I suppose it will be just as good).
I am attaching the zip with the 2 folders containing the files that you must use to install one or the other demo.

Good luck and enjoy!
Luis

Attachments

• rehub-v15.0 -( recart &recash) sub-themes Demos.zip
    522.4 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: rjt001 and Pixelate
Hello ! ,
I was able to rescue from various sites the files needed to import 2 demos: "recash" and "recart".
To install any of them you must enter the REHUB menu of Admin page and follow "strictly" the indicated steps below;

Very important !
The import process consumes a lot of server resources, so if it is not very good, the process is interrupted and starts over in another way. I suggest you do the same as I did: deactivate all plugins except woocommerce and the plugins indicated in the Rehub plugin installer. This was the only way I managed to import the demos (do not install the 2, choose from the demos page the one that seems best to you and use that one, since if you install the 2 you will be left with a horrible mixture with many duplicate pages and errors, so you should use one and if you don't like it you will have to reset the wp database before installing the other one.
I particularly installed "Recart" and it worked perfectly for me and I am going to use it as a base for my project, so I didn't even try to install "Recash" (although I suppose it will be just as good).
I am attaching the zip with the 2 folders containing the files that you must use to install one or the other demo.

Good luck and enjoy!
Luis
Any chance you have access to the Redigit theme or demo content? Thanks!

The demos I was able to get are the ones I attached. I have this which appears to be child themes but I have not tested them. first because they are from an old version (9.5.9.3 - 26 Sep 2019) and second because I have already tried so many things and broken my installation so many times that now that everything works the way I want, I don't try any more and I don't look for different things so as not to be tempted ! :)
I hope they serve you!
Luis

Attachments

• child and bonus themes.zip
    846.9 KB · Views: 21
The demos I was able to get are the ones I attached. I have this which appears to be child themes but I have not tested them. first because they are from an old version (9.5.9.3 - 26 Sep 2019) and second because I have already tried so many things and broken my installation so many times that now that everything works the way I want, I don't try any more and I don't look for different things so as not to be tempted ! :)
I hope they serve you!
Luis
Thanks mate. It doesn't include Redigit, because I think it's a newer theme. It's a start!

I have a license for this topic if someone explains how I can download the demo to my site and then share it here I will do it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock