• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Rafflepress by WPBeginner

@Babak or @TassieNZ - Have either of you seen this laying around?

PS: I hope you two are doing well. I'm not able to contribute due to conditions here in America, but I always refer people to this site when possible. I appreciate the work you two do.

PSS: I actually just found a version, BUT after looking at the code, I don't think it's nulled right.

Attachments

• rafflepress-pro-v1.3.0.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: alexynior15
Have you figured out how to stop the licence check and re-check?

I'm trying to learn on my own with no luck. I've asked quite a few people for help, with no luck.

I can provide a Growth License Key if ANYONE can TEACH me how to stop the license check myself.

The plugin is cool, but I'm doing this to learn. This may be my first resource if I can find someone to actually help. :)

@Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster

I'm trying to learn on my own with no luck. I've asked quite a few people for help, with no luck.

I can provide a Growth License Key if ANYONE can TEACH me how to stop the license check myself.

The plugin is cool, but I'm doing this to learn. This may be my first resource if I can find someone to actually help. :)

What is Growth btw?

Ok i can help you in whatever help you need but i would need more info about what you really want.

Aren't you getting some actions disabled ? and many options ask to upgrade ? or i am missing something ? haven't tried thoroughly so would like to know.

These features are not available. All other features are available.

Email Integrations
Join an E-mail Newslatter
Refer a Friend (Viral)
Social Logins
Giveaway Landing Page
Zapier

Reactions: RealHacker
These features are not available. All other features are available.

Email Integrations
Join an E-mail Newslatter
Refer a Friend (Viral)
Social Logins
Giveaway Landing Page
Zapier
The most important features . . . .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock