• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Need Project 24 May 2021 updated course - Income school 2021

The file is not available for free download but I am on it through a workaround. The total size of the .rar files is 54.44 GB which is much more than the 43.9 GB I have seen across multiple places on the internet including those of the October 2020 update.

So, there is some new content I guess if it's not some really terrible compression.

Will update you in a short while whether or not this is the May 3 update.
Deeply appreciate the effort!

The file is not available for free download but I am on it through a workaround. The total size of the .rar files is 54.44 GB which is much more than the 43.9 GB I have seen across multiple places on the internet including those of the October 2020 update.

So, there is some new content I guess if it's not some really terrible compression.

Will update you in a short while whether or not this is the May 3 update.
Did u checked it? is this new version? i'm waiting for u reply

Okay guys,

As of now the things look bad.

I have 54+ GBs of .rar files downloaded and upon extracting there is a "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" error.

I have tried the 7-zip solution but this doesn't seem to be working too.

Trying to find a solution. If nothing works, it means the maybe the uploaded files were corrupted.

Sorry for the long wait and the ultimate disappointment. :(

Okay guys,

I have 54+ GBs of .rar files downloaded and upon extracting there is a "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" error.

Trying to find a solution. If nothing works, it means the maybe the uploaded files were corrupted.

it's ok sometimes unexpected happens. Thank u so much for ur effort friend. we will wait nd see , i hope someone will share. 🙂 👍🏻

Okay guys,

No worries bro.

Thank you for putting in the effort nevertheless.

Let's keep on looking and hopefully someone will find it real soon and share it here :)

UPDATE

Spent almost 3 hours trying to recover the data from the corrupted files.

Even went on to use professional recovery tools like DataNumen.

Still, the files could not be recovered.

Deleting all the downloaded files.

Reactions: suvi39
UPDATE

Spent almost 3 hours trying to recover the data from the corrupted files.

Even went on to use professional recovery tools like DataNumen.

Still, the files could not be recovered.

Deleting all the downloaded files.
Thank you anyways bro :)

What do you think about a Groupbuy? I would participate in a GB with all the interested guys :)
Lets do it!

+1

I checked their new Blogstructure on backfire.tv. Looks like they are writing blogposts with 1100 - 2300 words.
The Income school guys have always said that your content must BEAT the average length of your competitors' content by 500 to 1000 words.

I take this to mean using the Skyscraper technique to get to that length

The Income school guys have always said that your content must BEAT the average length of your competitors' content by 500 to 1000 words.

I take this to mean using the Skyscraper technique to get to that length
Yes, but there was also a minimum limit of words:
  • 1500 - Response Post
  • 2500 - Staple Post
  • 3500 - Pillar Post
These limits have now been lifted with the update and the number of words has been drastically reduced - check the backfire.tv website with the new posts. The new focus is not anymore on content length and more on quality. Anyways they updated a new average of words.

Yes, but there was also a minimum limit of words:
  • 1500 - Response Post
  • 2500 - Staple Post
  • 3500 - Pillar Post
These limits have now been lifted with the update and the number of words has been drastically reduced - check the backfire.tv website with the new posts. The new focus is not anymore on content length and more on quality. Anyways they updated a new average of words.
You are right, I have noticed the change in word count in their other websites as well. However, they are very cryptic about it. It would be hard so conclude anything without going through the course

You are right, I have noticed the change in word count in their other websites as well. However, they are very cryptic about it. It would be hard so conclude anything without going through the course
true. tats the reason still im waiting for the full course. am daily searching for the full updated course but still cant find the new one.

Has something changed somewhere? A big update has happened at Income School. It's been a month and yet the course isn't out there.

I talked to the owners and teams behind some of the most popular WSO and group buy websites and they haven't shown much interest in updating their website with the new course.

Income School is perhaps one of the most popular affiliate marketing courses which strongly stands alongside The Authority Site System, Authority Hacker Pro, and Matt Diggity's The Affiliate Lab.

So, I cannot say that the lack of interest can be due to low demand where the resellers feel they will suffer a loss.

I feel something is being done somewhere, like an extra step to keep a check on unauthorized distribution. I really hope that's not the case but surely it feels so.

Nobody in the course reselling business has even listed the new Income School update in their upcoming section. Some of them even said that they won't be including it anytime soon at least.

Again, I really hope all my thoughts are merely overanalyzing the situation.

What I also wish is that all of you implement the knowledge and take actions from whatever we have till now, i.e. the 2020 updates. Earn enough money and become a legit member of Income School or whatever course you want.

The creators really put in a lot of hard work and the Income School method is bringing in results too.

Most of us have spent thousands of dollars on our college education for a simple degree. Surely, we can pump out a few hundred if and when we are capable for something that is good knowledge.

Till then, keep looking and helping each other out. Sorry for the rant. :)

Has something changed somewhere? A big update has happened at Income School. It's been a month and yet the course isn't out there.

I talked to the owners and teams behind some of the most popular WSO and group buy websites and they haven't shown much interest in updating their website with the new course.

Income School is perhaps one of the most popular affiliate marketing courses which strongly stands alongside The Authority Site System, Authority Hacker Pro, and Matt Diggity's The Affiliate Lab.

So, I cannot say that the lack of interest can be due to low demand where the resellers feel they will suffer a loss.

I feel something is being done somewhere, like an extra step to keep a check on unauthorized distribution. I really hope that's not the case but surely it feels so.

Nobody in the course reselling business has even listed the new Income School update in their upcoming section. Some of them even said that they won't be including it anytime soon at least.

Again, I really hope all my thoughts are merely overanalyzing the situation.

What I also wish is that all of you implement the knowledge and take actions from whatever we have till now, i.e. the 2020 updates. Earn enough money and become a legit member of Income School or whatever course you want.

The creators really put in a lot of hard work and the Income School method is bringing in results too.

Most of us have spent thousands of dollars on our college education for a simple degree. Surely, we can pump out a few hundred if and when we are capable for something that is good knowledge.

Till then, keep looking and helping each other out. Sorry for the rant. :)
relax, you are overanalyzing things dude. I used the 2020 method, and it worked..in some way. But after implementing the things from the authorityhackers youtube channel (for free) my site start to grow better. I don´t think that the new income school 2021 will boost your bad website easy, but it would be cool to watch what they changed and what they aim to do.

Reactions: vforvendetta
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock