• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Magento theme Athlete2 - Strong Magento 2 Theme

Could you please upload full version ? The package should be 200 mb+
You don't need the full packages. There are PSD files and Magefan blog extension package which you don't need. You can install magefan blog extension free from magefan website. Here is the revolution slider package If you need that.

The @NullMaster method is still working with this version.
Find the following file app\code\Olegnax\Athlete2\Model\Api.php and replace the activate method as below:

PHP:
public static function activate(Client $a, Closure $b, $c)
    {
        // Prepare
        $d = $b();
        if (!is_a($d, Request::class)) {
            throw new Exception(__('Closure must return an object instance of Request.'));
        }
        // Call
        if (!array_key_exists('domain', $d->request) || empty($d->request['domain'])) {
            $d->request['domain'] = isset($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']) ? $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] : 'Unknown';
        }
        $d->request['domain'] = preg_replace('/^(www|dev)\./i', '', $d->request['domain']);
        $d->request['meta'] = static::getMeta();
        $d->request['meta']['activate_user_ip'] = $d->request['meta']['user_ip'];
        unset($d->request['meta']['user_ip']);
        $e = $a->call('license_key_activate', $d);
        // if ($e && isset($e->error)
        //     && $e->error === false
        // ) {
        //     if (isset($e->notices)) {
        //         $d->notices = (array)$e->notices;

//     }
        //     $d->data = (array)$e->data;
        //     $d->touch();
        //     call_user_func($c, (string)$d);
        // }

$e->data = array('error'=>'','status'=>'active','the_key'=>'nullmasterinbabiato','allow_offline'=>false,'notices'=>'success');

if (isset($e->notices)) {
            $d->notices = (array)$e->notices;
        }
        $d->data = (array)$e->data;
        $d->touch();
        call_user_func($c, (string)$d);

return $e;
    }

1639560986147.png

1639560965859.png

The above method has not work for me. The theme still looks not activated and I can't save theme options.

1639625300866.png

1639625349995.png

1639625397589.png

nullmasterbooobandfriendsatbabiato

Attachments

• Athlete2_nulled.zip
    16.6 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: magecool
You don't need the full packages. There are PSD files and Magefan blog extension package which you don't need. You can install magefan blog extension free from magefan website. Here is the revolution slider package If you need that.
Can i have the revolution slider package?

Hi guys, I have the Athlete 2 - Version 1.4.3:

I also have the patch to activate it and I will explain below how to do it

1 - Download Athlete2 M2 Theme on this link: https://mega.nz/file/BqoRiYrI#QrFpnkIgWselEFmm6_bkuZ824iV2yYcN1Vi-CBxYIMM
2 - Download the patch to overwrite the file in order to activate it: https://mega.nz/file/tvBAVKga#U_BGuV5GQMraTJzpDiKLvqdV1qwlO4uKm2lB3dwXSjE

How to install it and apply the patch:
- Install the theme following the commands that will be explained at author
- Extract the patch and upload it to your Magento 2 root. The path should be like: app/code/Olegnax/Athlete2/Helper/
The file that must be overwritten is: "Helper.php"

After overwriting it, upgrade, compile, clear static block, re-index and clear cache
Create any number code and hit "Save Config" and it will be activated! ;)
this is not working anymore. you have new nulled option?

Could you please upload full version ? The package should be 200 mb+
method is still working with this version.
Find the following file app\code\Olegnax\Athlete2\Model\Api.php and replace the activate method as below:

not working as well.

this the is latest ZIP v1.7.2.2 can anyone please null it

Attachments

• Athlete2.zip
    16.6 MB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock