• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] I need direct links of websites anti-system, no-global, no green pass, etc...

the_truth

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Mar 22, 2021
Hackerzland
In Italy, Google and italian judges, censor all websites which make true articles on green pass, covid, masonic, wef, schwab, bad agenda 2030 and illuminati.

Can u please in PM send me very good links of blogs, journals, journalists of estero which i can find and read news?

If i try to find it by a research on google, it's show me only system news payed by the bad system nd the only method which i have is to receive direct links and visits it by a VPN.

Thanks in advance to all.

In Italy, Google and italian judges, censor all websites which make true articles on green pass, covid, masonic, wef, schwab, bad agenda 2030 and illuminati.
True article? what that mean?

Censoring misinformation is a good thing

Most of the misinformation spreading on internet are not written by scholars / experienced persons which may mislead, provoke and spoil the peace

• Haha
Reactions: the_truth
True article? what that mean?

Censoring misinformation is a good thing

Most of the misinformation spreading on internet are not written by scholars / experienced persons which may mislead, provoke and spoil the peace

It's not true.
Most of TRUE news are CENSORED.

Most of the principal Channels of TV are payed by some Rich people (Soros, Rockefeller, etc...).

You are pro Covid vaccine? Ok, but vaccine not protect from the TRASMISSION and not protect from the virus.

What's the real utility of this "vaccine"?! But the TV speak to you to vaccine, vaccine and vaccine.

THINK ABOUT THIS AND ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE THINKED WRITE THE NEXT TIME.

Italy Is in the 75° position for liberty of think and liberty of WRITE. In Italy the system are CENSORED a lot of TRUE news in this latest years. When we write which the vaccine not protect from transmission in the 2020 the system have marked pur news as "fake news", now the same news Is REAL and demonstrated!

It's not true.
Most of TRUE news are CENSORED.

Most of the principal Channels of TV are payed by some Rich people (Soros, Rockefeller, etc...).

You are pro Covid vaccine? Ok, but vaccine not protect from the TRASMISSION and not protect from the virus.

What's the real utility of this "vaccine"?! But the TV speak to you to vaccine, vaccine and vaccine.

THINK ABOUT THIS AND ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE THINKED WRITE THE NEXT TIME.

Italy Is in the 75° position for liberty of think and liberty of WRITE. In Italy the system are CENSORED a lot of TRUE news in this latest years. When we write which the vaccine not protect from transmission in the 2020 the system have marked pur news as "fake news", now the same news Is REAL and demonstrated!

Get a Ph.D in virology, immunology have some exp in vaccine research, work for years in medical field then touch that topic

Bye

Get a Ph.D in virology, immunology have some exp in vaccine research, work for years in medical field then touch that topic

Bye

We are an association with a lot of very and real advocates and medics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We have all which you have writed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock