• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] Greenshift Addons - Gutenberg Premium Block

jaykay

May 26, 2022
Greenshift is the most complete Gutenberg Page Builder and optimize for maximum possible performance
The only gutenberg page builder than doesnt slow down your wordpress site.

There are 4 premium addon now, but at least i need the Query Addon. So if you have the query addon please help me out
Thanks !

It is new product from Sizam & WPsou, dev of ReHUB, Content Egg & Affiliate Egg, who behind KeywordRush (maybe). They are excellent, best of dev & business.
Greenshift will be the game changer on Gutenberg WP Design soon!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

It is new product from Sizam & WPsou, dev of ReHUB, Content Egg & Affiliate Egg, who behind KeywordRush (maybe). They are excellent, best of dev & business.
Greenshift will be the game changer on Gutenberg WP Design soon!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Agree, i hope more people request this plugin also
thanks for reply this thread

Reactions: Alison and Groot
Agree, i hope more people request this plugin also
thanks for reply this thread
It will be added here soon!
Need times for they give more good features:
  1. Comparisons
  2. Attribute group builder
  3. Woocommerce grid builder
  4. Blocks for FSE and single product page builder
  5. Sliding cart
  6. Quick View
I should rebuild my ReHUB websites with this plugin soon!

Reactions: Alison and jaykay
Yep.. Pretty great plugin but seems like still not that popular (kinda feel overpriced). Most of people waiting for discount i guess and then they might buy it.

Reactions: Alison and jaykay
Yep.. Pretty great plugin but seems like still not that popular (kinda feel overpriced). Most of people waiting for discount i guess and then they might buy it.

Yes the plugin do frequently updates. And really responsive with every request from their user.

The green shift has changed the license system with the last update and now even purchasers can not use add-ons. For each add-on, the system asks key. Lets wait .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock