• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] ChatNet - PHP Chat Room & Private Chat Script

next time, I will consider how to share here

New download link:

Requirements:
- at least 2 posts from which one in Introduction section
- at least 1 reaction score
- at least 1 day old account
I'm using this on a live site and today the database got wiped out completely. Did anyone encounter this?

I'm using this on a live site
What's the first rule in using nulled or not downloaded from developer items?
"NEVER USE THEM ON LIVE SITES" without a thorough check of the code. Even if the nullers didn't alter anything than requested functions to be nulled there is always the chance that the developer will hide apparently harmless snippets that will give him an advantage on distributed copies of his software on other channels than official.
No one that nulls scripts will thoroughly check them and search for snippets that have nothing to do with script functionality. It's a total waste of time, time that can be used in better ways.

Edit: and the version provided trough LicenseBot is unaltered version as it was received.

What's the first rule in using nulled or not downloaded from developer items?
"NEVER USE THEM ON LIVE SITES" without a thorough check of the code. Even if the nullers didn't alter anything than requested functions to be nulled there is always the chance that the developer will hide apparently harmless snippets that will give him an advantage on distributed copies of his software on other channels than official.
No one that nulls scripts will thoroughly check them and search for snippets that have nothing to do with script functionality. It's a total waste of time, time that can be used in better ways.

Edit: and the version provided trough LicenseBot is unaltered version as it was received.
Yes, I know that the babiato resources are safe. I wanted to know if anyone else having this problem because my server has some other web scripts as well. Anyway, I requested a malicious file scan from the hosting provider. I'll update if I got to know anything

UPDATE: Even you successfully install it on your server, The dev will deactivate it, As @slvrsteele said you can't use it on a live server.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock