• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Req B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin

I'm very interested in it, just for testing - actually using standard b2b for woocommerce.

Hey guys,

Well i've got one question stefan, about customization of registry form. I need to add some fields to the registry form, and then, when customer will choose a region of his company, he will be automatically spared with our company trader (super user) who is responsible for that region.
F.e. client from Germany is creating account. The salesmane/trader who is responsible for germany region, get a notice about his registration. He is checking him manually and contacting him to make him a good, individual offer. Is it possible to connect b2bking with superusers plugin?
And i need Quotation instead of typical "add to basket" option. Is it possible in this plugin?

Why do i need to test it? Couse i bought 2x b2b plugins from envato, an it was a mistake. I don't wanna do this with b2bking, so i need to test it on my instalation. I can do it in 48h - if everything will be, how we think it will - we're gonna buy it. Can we have a demo version, or sample, to install on our system?

1) You could add a custom field for region, and you could set that certain emails receive a notification that a new user registered / requires approval.

In order to send emails only if the user chooses a specific option on registration, (dynamically control the recipient), you would need custom coding, the plugin does not have this option.

ok, i'm testing it.
We can create Regions as a field. Great. But can i make this whole registration form different, than it is now? To make it like 3/4 steps with clicking "next"? I want to do a map with regions posted on it. Customer need to choose one region from the map, and then go to another step of registration - to choose username and mail, then clicking next - go to billing/company information and next - to write smth about their company and choose first products they would like to buy.

I've created Regions as a Customer Groups. Can a single user be an admin/moderator of one customer group? F.e. guy who is responsible for Region 1, can only see clients who choose region 1. And then he can give them special prices?

Anyone have this yet, I'd love to give it a spin as well
Looks like Stefan up there is the author or is part of the team. He provided a link for those who would like to test it as admin: demo.woocommerce-b2b-plugin.com

Looks like Stefan up there is the author or is part of the team. He provided a link for those who would like to test it as admin: demo.woocommerce-b2b-plugin.com
Uh huh yes, exactly what I was I looking for, thanks @Naivo

Reactions: Naivo
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone ever tested this plugin? Looks much more promising than the others B2B Woo plugin. Does anyone have it please?

Plugin
Thank you
I'm very interested in it, just for testing - actually using standard b2b for woocommerce.
Hey guys,

I can confirm, it's the best B2B plugin for WooCommerce out there:

https://prnt.sc/t2a8u4

I also want to let you know the author is a really great guy, but money's a bit tight for him right now, so if you can support him, he would really appreciate it. He also helps with configuration and does his best to provide great support to his valued customers :)

Lastly, you can check out the demo at demo.woocommerce-b2b-plugin.com. You can test it both backend and frontend.

Have a great day,
Well i've got one question stefan, about customization of registry form. I need to add some fields to the registry form, and then, when customer will choose a region of his company, he will be automatically spared with our company trader (super user) who is responsible for that region.
F.e. client from Germany is creating account. The salesmane/trader who is responsible for germany region, get a notice about his registration. He is checking him manually and contacting him to make him a good, individual offer. Is it possible to connect b2bking with superusers plugin?
And i need Quotation instead of typical "add to basket" option. Is it possible in this plugin?

Why do i need to test it? Couse i bought 2x b2b plugins from envato, an it was a mistake. I don't wanna do this with b2bking, so i need to test it on my instalation. I can do it in 48h - if everything will be, how we think it will - we're gonna buy it. Can we have a demo version, or sample, to install on our system?
Hi Marcelly,

We used to have a 7-day money back guarantee but I had to remove that, as customers were abusing it and asking for refunds for reasons such as changing their mind. Unfortunately this is not SaaS software, and once a user has the plugin, there's nothing I can do to control how it is used.

I don't doubt your intentions, but this is something I need to do as a policy, otherwise everyone could easily take advantage of our work.

The demo we have online at demo.woocommerce-b2b-plugin.com is a FULL demo and you can make any changes, add fields to registration, register users, test things both backend and frontend.

On to your questions specifically:

1) You could add a custom field for region, and you could set that certain emails receive a notification that a new user registered / requires approval.

In order to send emails only if the user chooses a specific option on registration, (dynamically control the recipient), you would need custom coding, the plugin does not have this option.

2) With regard to Quotation, there is a button added to cart "request custom quote" and users can request a custom price for the cart.

For GUEST users, there is also the option to completely replace prices and the cart system, with a "Add to Quote" system (this is only for guest users / logged out).

3) There are some other options and features such as "Offers", "Conversations" to chat with users etc.

Best regards,
Stefan
ok, i'm testing it.
We can create Regions as a field. Great. But can i make this whole registration form different, than it is now? To make it like 3/4 steps with clicking "next"? I want to do a map with regions posted on it. Customer need to choose one region from the map, and then go to another step of registration - to choose username and mail, then clicking next - go to billing/company information and next - to write smth about their company and choose first products they would like to buy.

I've created Regions as a Customer Groups. Can a single user be an admin/moderator of one customer group? F.e. guy who is responsible for Region 1, can only see clients who choose region 1. And then he can give them special prices?
That's a very specific vision for the registration process. You will not find any plugin that can do that out of the box. You would need to hire a developer if you want that specific vision implemented.

You can have website administrators that can give users special prices. But you can't assign specific admins to specific regions
Anyone have this yet, I'd love to give it a spin as well
Uh huh yes, exactly what I was I looking for, thanks @Naivo
B2BKing v1.9.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin

• Love
Reactions: smartass and Naivo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock