• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Repair box - Repair booking,tracking and workshop management system

Repair box - Repair booking,tracking and workshop management system v1.1.4 - UNTOUCHED

No permission to download
This happens when "outgoing mail" and "SMS" are configured in "Settings" but do not work properly. Try setting them to default and everything should work.

This happens when "outgoing mail" and "SMS" are configured in "Settings" but do not work properly. Try setting them to default and everything should work.
Are you sure?
I have tried setting "outgoing mail" and "SMS" to default but I repair orders list isn't still showing, can you view your repair orders list?

Has anyone encountered this error while trying to view "REPAIR ORDERS"
Error: "The list for Repair Orders isn't showing on the dashboard."

Please, does anyone have a solution to this problem?
when exactly the error pops up? Right after you pressed "Send Order"? Could you upload a screensnot of a message?

when exactly the error pops up? Right after you pressed "Send Order"? Could you upload a screensnot of a message?
No, you do not understand.
What I am trying to say is that, on the Dashboard, "Repair Orders" is empty. I can't see the "Repair Orders" that I have submitted.

I noticed that if I create a "Repair Order" with the "Add Standard" from the Admin Panel, I can preview the Order after submission.

If I also submit the Repair Order form from the front end, it gets submitted but if I click on "Repair Orders" from the sidebar of the Admin panel, I don't see the records of the repair orders, All I see is " NO RECORDS FOUND"

Do you understand me now?

No, i had a bit different issue...untill i did figure out it was caused by the failed outgoing mail settings ....

in my case I couldn't even preview the Order after submission. It through me an error rigt away after i pressed Send...

download the file from the site i linked...
GOOD NEWS!

I have solved all the problems on my side, now I can help you.
What other problems are you facing now?

I didn't download your file, I used the same file but I installed the website on a main domain this time and I added the .htaccess file, and everything now works fine, I can now see my Repair Orders and I can update them.

I am now going to set my Outgoing Mail now to see if it will work.

Last edited:
I nailed it....Everything works now...I finally successfully set up "Outgoing mail"....now the order confirmation is automatically sent to the client.
Here:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock