• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Real estate wordpress plugins alternatives

amir

Trusted Seller
Aug 6, 2019
🌏
neofollower.com
Hi, I'm creating a real estate on Wordpress and im trying wordpress plugins for real estate not real estate themes (cause of page designing and ....) , i'm using Avada theme , i tried every single real estate plugins , Paid and Free , All of them have some problems, So im thinking about to not use Real estate plugins ,instead that i use plugins that is part of real estate plugins, For example Real estate plugins have some specific features,1-Custom Post type and taxonomy (For differrent types of properties) ,2- Search and filter (search and filter propeties by their features , Number of beds, Parkings and....) , 3-Frontend end posting for members (Brokers and Agent post property), 4-property Compare and wish list, now im looking for best plugins for this 4 Parts , Best of Custom post and taxonomy , search and filter , Front end posting and. .. Would you please suggest ...?

Reactions: Shadyd12
You will get all kinds of different suggestions and I wonder whether you would be really helped with these, but I'll have a go anyway:

Custom Post Type and Taxonomy
Don't use a plug-in, just write the code yourself, it's easy.

Search and Filter
For what you want to achieve I think Search & Filter Pro is the best.

Membership & Frontend Posting
There's no other than Ultimate Member although you probably need some of the paid add-ons.

Compare and Wish List
This one I don't know. Most of those plug-ins are geared towards WooCommerce products, so you'll have to tinker with the post type and other things that are unique for WooCommerce.

Having said all the above, I wonder why you don't go with a real estate plug-in that comes closest to what you want and go from there to change things.

Regarding the search and filter plug-ins, I totally forgot to mention FacetWP which I even like better than the plug-in mentioned above. However, you need a bit of CSS and coding skills to make it completely work your way.

Regarding the search and filter plug-ins, I totally forgot to mention FacetWP which I even like better than the plug-in mentioned above. However, you need a bit of CSS and coding skills to make it completely work your way.
Thank you very much, You helped a lot , i use avada for all of my websites and i wanted a fully customized website so i didn't use real estate themes and my website is 90% ready so i can't switch to a real estate theme, and about the real estate plugins, the paid ones sell every single part of their plugins and free ones like Essential real estate are good but has bad support and a lot of problems , so i decided to use alternative plugins to reduce problems and have a better and custom looking

Thank you very much, You helped a lot , i use avada for all of my websites and i wanted a fully customized website so i didn't use real estate themes and my website is 90% ready so i can't switch to a real estate theme, and about the real estate plugins, the paid ones sell every single part of their plugins and free ones like Essential real estate are good but has bad support and a lot of problems , so i decided to use alternative plugins to reduce problems and have a better and custom looking
What did you end up with? I am in the same boat as you. The plugin seems to be a deal breaker for me.

@frizzel Your post has been really helpful, I am going through your list in the meantime.

Thank You.

What did you end up with? I am in the same boat as you. The plugin seems to be a deal breaker for me.

@frizzel Your post has been really helpful, I am going through your list in the meantime.

Thank You.
I used all themes, plugins, overal is the Houzez theme, it's use elementor so you can create custom designs easily, and has some professional features

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock