• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Yes updated version with Pro v3.0.18 will be uploaded sometime today once I got new Pro version as was not updated when I did Free update.

I stupidly left myself logged in for many hours when went off to do normal work but have not had chance to get yet.

Edit - will be up shortly 😉

v3.0.18 August 11, 2022
Added: [NEW!] Support for Pros & Cons in Review Schema
Fixed: Podcast feed link was not working on the new setup without updating the permalinks
Fixed: PHP notice in FAQ block when the image is not added
Fixed: Option to sort data was not working in the Analytics
Fixed: Page was reloading after searching the keyword on Rank Tracker page
Fixed: Rank Tracker page was showing an error after reloading the page
Fixed: Search page by URL or Title was not working in Site Analytics
Fixed: Change Caption casing option was not working
Fixed: Bulk Redirect was not working for terms
Fixed: Missing loading effect in Analytics tables
Fixed: Business badge was shown on the sites registered to an Agency plan
Fixed: Missing toggle to change the Top Winning & Losing posts

Last edited:
bobsmith updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math v3.0.18 Pro - v1.0.95 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.18 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled
v3.0.18 August 11, 2022 (Pro)

Added: [NEW!] Support for Pros & Cons in Review Schema
Fixed: Podcast feed link was not working on the new setup without updating the permalinks
Fixed: PHP notice in FAQ block when the image is not added
Fixed: Option to sort data was not working in the Analytics
Fixed: Page was reloading after searching the keyword on Rank Tracker page
Fixed: Rank Tracker page was showing an error...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will update later when got Pro.

v3.0.18.1 August 12, 2022 (Pro)
Fixed: Conflict between Rank Math PRO & Elementor PRO, which was breaking the editor

v1.0.95.1 August 12, 2022 (Free)
Fixed: Public REST endpoints blocked via `.htaccess` file were accessible through [Headless](https://rankmath.com/kb/headless-cms-support/) endpoint, when that option was active (props to [Yeraisci](https://twitter.com/yeraisci_))

Will update later when got Pro.

Fixed: Conflict between Rank Math PRO & Elementor PRO, which was breaking the editor

Fixed: Public REST endpoints blocked via `.htaccess` file were accessible through [Headless](https://rankmath.com/kb/headless-cms-support/) endpoint, when that option was active (props to [Yeraisci](https://twitter.com/yeraisci_))
@bobsmith Brother, i will be happy if you share the business version of Rank Math. Thanks

bobsmith updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math v3.0.18.1 Pro - v1.0.95.1 Free

Download Rank Math Pro v3.0.18.1 - WordPress SEO Made Easy Nulled

Read the rest of this update entry...

babak any idea why the plugin keep crashing my site? this my log

Code:
#6 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/admin/metabox/class-metabox.php(75): RankMath\Admin\Metabox\Metabox->do_action()
#7 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): RankMath\Admin\Metabox\Metabox->enqueue()
#8 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#9 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): WP_Hook->do_action()
#10 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/traits/class-hooker.php(88): do_action_ref_array()
#11 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/admin/class-assets.php(160): RankMath\Admin\Assets->do_action()
#12 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): RankMath\Admin\Assets->enqueue()
#13 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#14 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action()
#15 /var/www/html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(118): do_action()
#16 /var/www/html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(425): require_once('...')
#17 /var/www/html/wp-admin/post-new.php(75): require('...')
#18 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/modules/schema/class-admin.php on line 296
[14-Aug-2022 07:22:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/modules/schema/class-admin.php:296
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/modules/schema/class-admin.php(368): RankMathPro\Schema\Admin->get_schema_templates()
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/modules/schema/class-admin.php(118): RankMathPro\Schema\Admin->localize_data()
#2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): RankMathPro\Schema\Admin->admin_scripts()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): WP_Hook->do_action()
#5 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/traits/class-hooker.php(88): do_action_ref_array()
#6 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/admin/metabox/class-metabox.php(75): RankMath\Admin\Metabox\Metabox->do_action()
#7 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): RankMath\Admin\Metabox\Metabox->enqueue()
#10 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/traits/class-hooker.php(88): do_action_ref_array()
#11 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/admin/class-assets.php(160): RankMath\Admin\Assets->do_action()
#12 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): RankMath\Admin\Assets->enqueue()
#18 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/modules/schema/class-admin.php on line 296
[14-Aug-2022 07:22:52 UTC] Galat basis data WordPress Illegal mix of collations (utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8mb4_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' untuk kueri DELETE FROM wp_rank_math_analytics_ga WHERE page NOT IN ( SELECT page from wp_rank_math_analytics_objects ) yang dibuat oleh do_action('wp_ajax_nopriv_as_async_request_queue_runner'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WP_Async_Request->maybe_handle, ActionScheduler_AsyncRequest_QueueRunner->handle, do_action('action_scheduler_run_queue'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ActionScheduler_QueueRunner->run, ActionScheduler_QueueRunner->do_batch, ActionScheduler_Abstract_QueueRunner->process_action, ActionScheduler_Action->execute, do_action_ref_array('rank_math/analytics/clear_cache'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, RankMathPro\Analytics\Workflow\Jobs->clear_cache

babak any idea why the plugin keep crashing my site? this my log

Code:
#18 {main}
[14-Aug-2022 07:22:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/modules/schema/class-admin.php:296
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/modules/schema/class-admin.php(368): RankMathPro\Schema\Admin->get_schema_templates()
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math-pro/includes/modules/schema/class-admin.php(118): RankMathPro\Schema\Admin->localize_data()
#2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): RankMathPro\Schema\Admin->admin_scripts()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): WP_Hook->do_action()
#5 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/traits/class-hooker.php(88): do_action_ref_array()
#18 {main}
[14-Aug-2022 07:22:52 UTC] Galat basis data WordPress Illegal mix of collations (utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8mb4_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' untuk kueri DELETE FROM wp_rank_math_analytics_ga WHERE page NOT IN ( SELECT page from wp_rank_math_analytics_objects ) yang dibuat oleh do_action('wp_ajax_nopriv_as_async_request_queue_runner'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WP_Async_Request->maybe_handle, ActionScheduler_AsyncRequest_QueueRunner->handle, do_action('action_scheduler_run_queue'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ActionScheduler_QueueRunner->run, ActionScheduler_QueueRunner->do_batch, ActionScheduler_Abstract_QueueRunner->process_action, ActionScheduler_Action->execute, do_action_ref_array('rank_math/analytics/clear_cache'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, RankMathPro\Analytics\Workflow\Jobs->clear_cache

What did you do for it to crash?

Just rechecked main download from here, installed and activated Rank Math and fine, installed and activated Rank Math Pro and all fine.

What did you do for it to crash?

Just rechecked main download from here, installed and activated Rank Math and fine, installed and activated Rank Math Pro and all fine.
i didn't do anything....update the plugin and it crashed...fatal error, if i disabled pro plugin then my site run normally

i didn't do anything....update the plugin and it crashed...fatal error, if i disabled pro plugin then my site run normally

Okay, so deactivate all of your plugins and then go back and active Rank Math and then activate Rank Math Pro.

That should work for you and then just go back through and activate one by one the other plugins that you had already activated to see if one of them was causing an issue with Rank Math.

At risk of stating the obvious, you did unzip the archive posted on here first before uploading to your site as it contains 2 seperate ZIP files inside - the basic plugin PLUS the pro version.

Maybe somone can help me with this.. when I had the nulled version 3.0.10 of (Pro not Agency), I bought 50 Content AI credits. Everything works file. But when I ever try to replace it with any newer nulled copy (they all seem to be set to Agency and not Pro version - not sure if that is the issue). My content AI credits go down to 0. I tryied clearing the transients and connecting and disconnecting, But still has 0 credit. When I put back the older version, I get back my 42 remainin credits (out of 50 I bought)?

Why does the older null version work and the newer null versions not? Are they doing some internal check on the newer versions?

Oh also, if I downloaded the latest Free version it shows my credits again, but then I lose the Pro/Agency features. As soon as I add back the second plugin pro/agency that is nulled - my credits disappear. Oly the older pro version works.

Last edited:
Okay, so deactivate all of your plugins and then go back and active Rank Math and then activate Rank Math Pro.

That should work for you and then just go back through and activate one by one the other plugins that you had already activated to see if one of them was causing an issue with Rank Math.
only pro plugin who causing my site to crash...say bob can you hand me a hand just a little, on your wordpress database what charset are you using ? i have a hunch from this line "WordPress Illegal mix of collations (utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noobru
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock