• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
1636508201556.png
not NULLED?

I have just downloaded the latest nulled zip as posted by @Babak and extracted the two zips files for the 'Free' version (1.0.76) and the 'Pro' version (3.0.0).

Installed both and activated both and Rank Math Pro is ready to go with no licence error messages for me.

Just make sure that you extract and install the 'Free' version first and then the 'Pro' version.

Do exactly the same for activating them too, activate 'Free' first and then 'Pro' second.

if you are getting the licence error, I would suggest that you deactivate and delete both 'Free' and 'Pro' plugins and reinstall them as stated above.

Rank Math Pro is nulled and all good to use.

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

The previous update didn't show that message, but that's not a big deal. I'm testing the new Content AI feature, it doesn't seem to work with the nulled version 1636509931683.png

It won't do as it is nulled and so you don't have any credits to use it.

If you click on the 'here' in the Content AI settings tab, you will be taken to their official website to buy a version that includes your credits.

Untitled000.png

New update might fix credits for Content AI, although no guarantee when using the nulled version.

v1.0.76.1 November 10, 2021
  • Fixed: Content AI was not showing any Credits after updating the plugin
  • Fixed: Keyword Tooltip was not showing any data when Post content was empty
  • Fixed: Dark mode styling of Content AI in the Elementor editor

Don't update the free version from v1.0.76 with the Wordpress update as it will break the Pro nulled version and ask for a licence.

Wait for v1.0.76.1 to be nulled.

1636599877250.png
after "accidentally" updated Rank Math to v1.0.76.1, I was able to use the Content AI feature =)) but still only have 5 credits to use
you can buy a shared Business plan sold by some trustworthy people on here to use whatever focus keywords you want - Maximum 8$ (equal to 180k VND) :))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock