• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
I'm using original pro version don't update new version 2.0.9 its failure update

I'm facing following issues

1.post seo decreased
2.bing instant indexing not work and php online 89 error
3.SEO Decreased previous published posts
4.write correct format on page seo ,its seo score not more than 70/100
Thank you!

I'm using original pro version don't update new version 2.0.9 its failure update

I'm facing following issues

1.post seo decreased
2.bing instant indexing not work and php online 89 error
3.SEO Decreased previous published posts
4.write correct format on page seo ,its seo score not more than 70/100

How can you be so sure about this? I don't see anybody posted about this issue on Rank Math support!

Everybody, TassieNZ already said he is updating. So, kindly wait for him to update. It won't be a good idea to make him repeat the same thing again-and-again!
fair enough! members made this thread CHAOS for one update!!!
shouldn't happen at all!

if they already finish they will shared just be patience.. and as @Vikku say ther is bug on 2.0.9. just wait till rank math fixed that bug

The On-page SEO Auditing/ Guiding feature is not working perfectly after the (v2.0.9) update.

These features are not working in my website.

Additional –
1. Focus Keyword not found in subheading(s) like H2, H3, H4, etc.
2. Link out to external resources.
3. Add DoFollow links pointing to external resources.
4. Add internal links in your content.

Content Readability –
1. You are not using rich media like images or videos.

In short the content auditing/ scanning program is not working.

Rankmath finding on bug today released new update so please wait to all friends.

Rankmath support staff Reply below ......

Thank you for contacting Rank Math and bringing your concern to our attention. I’m sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Our developers are aware of this issue, and they are currently going to release an update today with a fix to this issue with content analysis.

We will let you know once it’s available. We apologize again for this issue and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Babak updated Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy with a new update entry:

Rank Math Pro - WordPress SEO Made Easy v2.0.9 + Free v1.0.56.1 NULLED

Biggest, hugest THANK YOU to @NullMaster for nulling!!! :love:

=changelog=
v2.0.9 Jan 08, 2021
Added: There’s a new tool to scan all the old posts for YouTube & Vimeo videos for adding automated Video Schema to those posts
Added: Include the images added by the ACF Image/Gallery field in the Sitemap
Added: Persian (Iran) language support
Updated: List of Local Business types supported by Schema.org
Updated: German translation
Fixed: A PHP fatal error on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock