• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramom School Subscription (Saas)

Ramom School Subscription (Saas) v2.1

No permission to download
Screenshot 2023-12-22 204619.png

When I Install this SaaS Module it says "Config File does not Exist" Please Help me friends

Above is a customization of the student's report with support for:

Inclusion of Affective and Cognitive Psychomotor
Inclusion of a Button to add or remove Position
Inclusion of a bar graph for visual insights (compares individual performance to Class average)
inclusion of a Button to add or remove graph
Inclusion of Class Min. and Max Scores for each subjects
Inclusion of Class overall average
Inclusion of Resumption date
A centered Student's Bio field
A system that saves teachers the work of inputting Principals Comment, the code have been rewritten to generate Principal's Comment for each student based on their average
Inclusion of multiple Report Sheet so school's can select their preference

The template was developed based on contemporary Nigerian Report sheet, I can also edit the report sheet based on your preference. If you want this customization you can dm me

Above is a customization of the student's report with support for:

Inclusion of Affective and Cognitive Psychomotor
Inclusion of a Button to add or remove Position
Inclusion of a bar graph for visual insights (compares individual performance to Class average)
inclusion of a Button to add or remove graph
Inclusion of Class Min. and Max Scores for each subjects
Inclusion of Class overall average
Inclusion of Resumption date
A centered Student's Bio field
A system that saves teachers the work of inputting Principals Comment, the code have been rewritten to generate Principal's Comment for each student based on their average
Inclusion of multiple Report Sheet so school's can select their preference

The template was developed based on contemporary Nigerian Report sheet, I can also edit the report sheet based on your preference. If you want this customization you can dm me
Hey how do i do about to do these customizations please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock