• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Qwery - Multi-Purpose Business WordPress Theme + RTL

Qwery - Multi-Purpose Business WordPress Theme + RTL v3.1.0

No permission to download
Reactions: draganche
Thanks for the latest version, but how to update the addons like Mouse helper or Dynamic Background?
They are still old version.

No sikns, only default one. Any way to get all skins? This broke my heart. it would be nice to get all demos

Last edited:
How do we get the remaining skin ?... @porro you just upload and you refuse to reply anyone, that's bad
Remember that you are using a nulled version of this theme and therefore you are dependant on how any theme demos / skins etc are obtained from through the theme itself.

Sometimes it is impossible to use some or all demos for example as they would only be obtainable with a genuine licence, so do not always expect everything to be working 100%.

Also, before you go accusing anybody of not helping, @porro is the resource owner, @Babak uploaded the latest version and he has asked for help right after your post.

So, please inform us how that can be 'bad' in your thinking. 🤔

• Love
Reactions: Babak
If I can "borrow" a license, I'll see if I can get and integrate the skins.

It won't be until next week though. :)
this theme is just perfect it works with almost anything specially ecommerce, business and learnpress!, it will be super worth it if you can do that and make all the demo data available.

this theme is just perfect it works with almost anything specially ecommerce, business and learnpress!, it will be super worth it if you can do that and make all the demo data available.
Just be patient! On my list for next week. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock