• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Question about paid membership area in WordPress

kimx

Jun 8, 2022
Hi!

I have a wordpress site with woocommerce that I offer a "premium" plan for users who want to pay and stop seeing ads, everything is going well, I receive payment in cryptocurrencies but I wanted to receive it in my country's currency but the payment gateways are getting involved with the niche of the site and I will certainly be blocked.

I thought of creating another site to sell subscriptions through it and automatically synchronize with the main site, I did some tests with plugins (WP Remote Users Sync) and managed to synchronize customer data, such as name, email, password... but the subscription did not sync, I looked for some solutions and did not find.

Does anyone know a solution?

Plugins I'm using:
- Woocommerce
- Woocommerce Memberships
- WP Remote Users Sync

I also used Woocommerce Multistore, but it only synced the products and not the orders, and it didn't even add the signature to the buyer.

Looking forward to it, thanks in advance.

Can you share Multistore plugin ? cant find an updated version anywhere....

Y, i know that post..but is a old version, not working with current woocommerce version. I tought you have a newer version.

About your post. Why u dont use PayPal?

Also you should try Multisite, not Multistore

Another ideea could be using a php query with a cronjob who can update your database from one to each other. -update customers data with WP Remote Users Sync and subscription with your php file.

Y, i know that post..but is a old version, not working with current woocommerce version. I tought you have a newer version.

About your post. Why u dont use PayPal?

Also you should try Multisite, not Multistore

Another ideea could be using a php query with a cronjob who can update your database from one to each other. -update customers data with WP Remote Users Sync and subscription with your php file.

- It worked for me. (I attached the same plugin)

- I used it once but paypal blocked my account on the first payment and it took me almost 3 months to unlock it, so I don't want to use it.

- I'm going to test with Multistes (I had never used lol).

- I'm more front-end, I don't work much with back-end, how would this file be in php, do you have any examples?

Attachments

• woocommerce-multistore (1).zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
does this multistore work?
Multistore worked by syncing products but not payments. I used Multisites as the friend above had informed me and it is working very well so far, the plugin I used to sync subscriptions between the network sites was Paid Memberships Pro with the WooCommerce and multisites add-on from the plugin itself. They provide the add-ons for free on their Github.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock