• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system Version 3.2.0 – 13 April 2024

No permission to download
This is a non nulled version.
The script does not have a separate extended version. Only one lock depending on the type of license purchased
Ooh so if we unlock that lock it would be converted into extended version.. Are we able to unlock it

This is a non nulled version.
The script does not have a separate extended version. Only one lock depending on the type of license purchased
Look at this post:

You will find a reference to a Treplay009 post which has a version 2.5 Extended nulled from zippyshare.
That one has the correct unlocks for a nulled extended version.

Then upgrade to version 2.7 carefully so you don't blow the unlocks. Just diff/winmerge the files.

Good luck

Reactions: jefflau76 and bsico
May I Had Your Kindness Guidance On How May I Nulled The Version 2.7 Using The Version 2.5. Hope Could Get Your Favor On It

Look at this post:

You will find a reference to a Treplay009 post which has a version 2.5 Extended nulled from zippyshare.
That one has the correct unlocks for a nulled extended version.

Then upgrade to version 2.7 carefully so you don't blow the unlocks. Just diff/winmerge the files.

Good luck
Please explain to us how we can upgrade without getting into trouble. Enter the purchase code

I Was Getting Hidden text, you need have 1 resources, now you have 0 resources. Is That Anyone Can Help To Gave Me Unlock Compression File

New Version Update Extended 2.8 (untouched)

New features are:
- Added Mark as Pickup button on the order details page
- Choose a delivery boy by restaurant
- Order id and order type in pos print
- Disable past time from pickup orders.
- Payment status in the invoice
- Modify the user registration option
- Disabled passed pickup time.
- WhatsApp Order for all orders
- Set table number when customer scan table Qr code.
- Added Table QR with call waiter/table no
- 24 Hours shop open option
- Fix customer statistics depending on the date range

New Version Update Extended 2.8 (untouched)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

New features are:
- Added Mark as Pickup button on the order details page
- Choose a delivery boy by restaurant
- Order id and order type in pos print
- Disable past time from pickup orders.
- Payment status in the invoice
- Modify the user registration option
- Disabled passed pickup time.
- WhatsApp Order for all orders
- Set table number when customer scan table Qr code.
- Added Table QR with call waiter/table no
- 24 Hours shop open option
- Fix customer statistics depending on the date range
Updated already

I Using Treplay009 v2.5 Nulled Null For Version v2.8 And Get The Attached Error, Is That Anyone Able Null It

Attachments

• screenshot.2.jpg
    screenshot.2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 27
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock