• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit Pro By PimWick

PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit Pro By PimWick v2.366

No permission to download
There appears to be an issue preventing the plugin functions from showing up in WordPress admin correctly.
Can we get the latest version, please?

2.312 - [2022-05-19] Fixed an issue that might prevent the admin functions from working correctly.

Reactions: billbb
Reactions: siyahcop
Hello.

Version 2.325 is up.
I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it.

Thank you

Akbaba updated PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit Pro By PimWick with a new update entry:

PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit Pro By PimWick v.2.328

2.328 - [2022-07-05] Fixed an issue with saving certain fields.
2.327 - [2022-07-04] Fixed an issue with permanently deleting products.
2.326 - [2022-07-02] Fixed a possible PHP exception when deleting products.
2.325 - [2022-06-29] Added a setting to hide the Pimwick Plugins menu in the admin area. Updated save routines to use the built in WooCommerce setter methods where available.
2.324 - [2022-06-24] Added fields from the Related Products for WooCommerce plugin by WebToffee.
2.323 -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak submitted a new resource:

PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit Pro By PimWick - Download PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit Pro By PimWick Nulled Free Premium Plugin

Read more about this resource...
It's missing the plugin file in the includes folder for Aelia currency switcher integration:

2.329 - [2022-07-13] Added integration with Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce to bulk edit Regular Price and Sale Price by currency.

There should be aplugin file inside of includes/plugins for Aelia Currency Switcher, but not there. If anyone has the missing file, please let me know. Thanks

Reactions: Groot
Is version 2.334 officially released? Does it have the missing extra files inside of includes/plugins?

v2.334 NULLED
I'ts still missing all the addons, like Rank Math Pro GTIN, Aelia Currency , YITH Cost of Goods etc... all the new features only are available by update download once installed. This 2.334 nulled vsion doesn't have any of those files and since the nulled version won't connect to dowload them, it makes the last few version useless as they don't include all the plugin updates. Just my option.

If there is somhow to update this version from the developer site and then re-upload it it would be much appreciated.

I'ts still missing all the addons, like Rank Math Pro GTIN, Aelia Currency , YITH Cost of Goods etc... all the new features only are available by update download once installed. This 2.334 nulled vsion doesn't have any of those files and since the nulled version won't connect to dowload them, it makes the last few version useless as they don't include all the plugin updates. Just my option.

If there is somhow to update this version from the developer site and then re-upload it it would be much appreciated.
Thanks. Now I understand. I'll look at this tomorrow.

Reactions: mehere8202
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock