• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP v7.11.0 Nulled

No permission to download
I downloaded the Nulled theme in the link on this page. i am having the same problem while installing the theme or installing over the old version. I've tried both. He constantly wants a license.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Please, guys, I need your help! when I make install for a new page style give me this error!

Publisher v7.7.0 RC 4 Nulled

ajax request failed
an error occurred

Code:
 Error:  empty-template-content Template content is empty

{"action":"bf_ajax","reqID":"ajax_field","type":"panel","nonce":"996d4b6936","callback":"Publisher_Page_Templates::ajax_add_template","bf_call_token":"f07d8ab13c","template_id":"pure-magazine-homepage-3"}
I have the same error, how did you solve it.

Hello everyone I hope everything is fine I am having a problem I have the latest version of this rss feed does not work and does not let me create any type of rss feed although the default theme brings it and is activated it always redirects me to the home page

I have the same error, how did you solve it.
I checked on my site...page template working fine.... but its working on only licensed theme....in nulled theme may be not working properly....

are there any new updates?
Yes new update available...
changelog of Publisher v7.9.2 (10 Mar 2021):
Fixed: Custom & special fonts are not loading. Thanks @irbest
Fixed: Some PHP warnings fixed.

Improved: Crypto News demo design improved and fixed.
Improved: Beauty Blog demo design fixed and improved.
Improved: Font loading codes improved.

changelog of Publisher v7.9.1 (9 Mar 2021):

Fixed: Some extra space between blocks in v7.9
Fixed: Wrong space after block Modern Grid 3
Fixed: Horizontal scrollbar on left and right in Android News demo.
Fixed: Colorpicker for headings fields in typography tab not showing.
Fixed: Extra horizontal scrollbar on mobile while using Blog Listing 5. Thanks @Issa
Fixed: WP Admibar overlap on Publisher mobile menu header. @Thanks Issa
Fixed: Slider options not showing for Slider Pagination in all blocks.
Fixed: RTL style in demo installer page.

Improved: The performance of the dynamic CSS generator improved.
Improved: BetterAds: Campaign columns in admin improved to show only needed columns.
Improved: BetterAds: Admin performance improved a little bit (more in next updates).

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP with a new update entry:

Publisher v7.10.0 RC1 Untouched

Download Publisher v7.10.0 RC1 - Newspaper Magazine AMP Nulled Free
Hi

This is v7.10.0. As I promised our purpose for coming updates are performance and also fixing problems. The main purpose of v7.10 is on making Sticky Sidebar performance much better and also fixing the flushing issue. We did about 3 weeks on the development of the new sticky and it’s ready.

Also in this update, we made Publisher compatible with WP 5.7.

The changelog of Publisher v7.9.1 (9 Mar 2021):

- Improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock