• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP v7.11.0 Nulled

No permission to download
I m providing latest version with genuine licenced publisher theme and u'll get latest updates from ur wordpress dashboard.... PM .... if required....:cool::):cool:
nah. will patiently wait someone upload here.

i have no revenue from my web (yet),

Reactions: Indiweb
Babak updated Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP with a new update entry:

Publisher Theme v7.8.0 Final

Download Publisher v7.8.0 Final - Newspaper Magazine AMP Nulled Free
The changelog of Publisher v7.8: Thanks To @NullMaster

- Added: PHP 8 Compatibility.
- Added: WordPress 5.6 Compatibility.

- Added: 6 New Demos Added.
- New Demo: Tender Mag demo added. https://demo.betterstudio.com/publisher/trender-mag
- New Demo: News Board demo added. https://demo.betterstudio.com/publisher/news-board
- New Demo: Highway Mag demo added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: maumaju
I thought it will be added in this update as you mentioned previously. Anyway, please let me know.
Ya bro, but I mentioned ,that when it will be Available, I will inform... actually theme support Team told me ,that in January update game network demo can be available.... so I m waiting for january update of theme... 100% I will update here...if demo will available...

Publisher v7.9 – RC1 (untouched)

The changelog of Publisher v7.9:

- Added: 10 new demos added. (Will be available in 7.9-RC2 )
- Added: Option to show updated time (standard and readable time) to all Publisher listing blocks.

- Improved: The sticky column code rewritten from scratch. It works much better and faster now.
- Improved: BetterAds: The post override for search, date, home, and 404 removed because it's not meaningful!
- Improved: BetterAds: the override section codes rewritten from scratch to work faster and better.
- Improved: More admin pages and panels performance improvement.

- Fixed: BetterAds: Create a banner page not works.
- Fixed: BetterAds: Ads are not showing in infinity related posts.
- Fixed: BetterAds: override ads for posts of the category or other taxonomies didn't work properly.
- Fixed: BetterAds: override after x paragraph not save for category.
- Fixed: Publisher Plugin installer page design for auto-update.
- Fixed: Make CSS minifier compatible with var() and calc() functions.
- Fixed: Masterslider package not available error.
- Fixed: Instagram cache issue. Send multiple requests issue.
- Fixed: The primary and secondary sidebars are not fitting aside together in tablets.
- Fixed: Sticky menu jumps when admin-bar is active.
- Fixed: Sticky menu style issue on google chrome when Skyscraper Ads is active.
- Fixed: Skyscraper ads wrong gap on RTL.

- Updated Plugins:
--- Better Ads Manager
--- Visual Composer v6.5.0

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock