• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Propovoice Pro - CRM & Invoicing Plugin for Business Owners and Freelancers

Propovoice Pro - CRM & Invoicing Plugin for Business Owners and Freelancers v1.7.1.1

No permission to download
LET'S SEE, in the end how is it better to cancel it? I'm not an expert on this, I just know that I can share the latest version with the community whenever it's out, and if I can cancel it, I'm happy to, whatever works best.
What happened???

Please update to Propovoice Version 1.3.3... This version (1.3.2 & 1.3.2.1) is not working well with the latest version ( Propovoice 1.0.7.1 ).

Reactions: Lalo
It's not working from my side also i think the free version is updated that 's why pro null version is not working or anyone have any solution how we work the pro version?

Thanks for the update brother!

I was able to use the plugin just by inserting two lines in the file: propovoice-pro/propovoice-pro.php

you can add it right at the beginning of the file, here all the resources worked

PHP:
Code:
add_filter( 'rtrs_check_license', '__return_false' );
add_filter( 'ndpv_wage_check', function() { return 'valid'; } );

Reactions: Lalo
Hello, sorry for the assumption, I upload the latest version not nulled
Update please :
= 1.6.4 =
* Update: Functional issue

= 1.6.3 =
* Added: Notification
* Added: Custom field types (Number, Email, Select, Multi Select, Date)
* Update: Functional issue

thanks

Reactions: katio and Lalo
Update pls:

1.6.5 (14-Aug-2023)​

• Fixed: PHP 8 compatibility issue
  • Fixed: Multisite compatibility issue
  • Fixed: Client organization saving issue
  • Update: Functional issue

Reactions: Lalo and maumaju
Can anyone tell me how to get the form integrations working? Currently with this version clicking on integrations form loads infinitely but nothing appears. i need to make it work with WPForms!

Screenshot 2023-09-01 alle 20.19.22.png

Reactions: kingOfThemes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock